xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

Application For TrailsArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My name is Segun Olumuyiwa I'm 14yrs old, I'm from Nigeria training in the local club here in Nigeria. I want to improve my football status and become one of the well know player in future. I want to know all you can do for me to help me in these career life to become a footballer so far.here are my contact detailsName : Segun OlumuyiwaAge : 14yrsPosition : defensive midfielderFootball experiences age : 7yrsPhone number : 2348074514451

-reply by SegunOlumuyiwaKeywords: registration to join free football academy

We are recruiting youth into our academy(Gillingham Football Academy)‏Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hello,We got your inquire.We are recruiting youth into our academy(Gillingham Football Academy)If you are truly interested in playing in our academy get back to usWith your information for process on how you can  get to the team.NAMEADDRESSDATE OF BIRTHAGESTATECOUNTRYSCHOOLFOOTBALL EXPERIENCEPHONE NUMBERSend us the above mentioned  information so we can start processing your application form.RegardsMichael Anderson DirectorGillingham Football AcademyKRBS Priestfield StadiumRedfern AvenueGillinghamKentME7 4DDCELL= +447939519704Michaelndersn@hotmail.Com

-reply by Michael Anderson

Hi my name is Nicolas and I want to join a football academy, my  position is goal keeper. I am right footed. I used to play for west ham and balonians fc. So I really want to take the trials.

thank you.

-reply by Nicolas

I am in need of a football schoolArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am Olubanji Oluwadamilare Ibukunoluwa Peters from Lagos, Nigeria, I am an utility player that can play any role but my exception is the Goal Keeping role...Any school interested in my abilities?? pls contact me at damirobinho@vividwebservicesng.Com or damirobinho@yahoo.Com, my # is +2347027902044...Thanks and God bless

-reply by Olubanji Oluwadamilare

Replying to (G)deon Hi LiamMy name is Natalie and I have a son who has just turned 15 years of age. I am a single parent and have been taking my son to football for 10 years. (Mind you he goes himself now) . During his football career years he has been scouted by a lot of clubs and for the last 4/5 yeas he has currently been playing for a league one club and he does very well. He plays as a centre back. He is very athletic, he has speed power and strength and the strikers cannot pass him.

Anyway, my son is black british and even though I'd love him to get into Arsenal I would be far too concerned to take that risk and the reason why is because the majority of your players are not british. So in my opinion although the idea is beautiful playing for your club I doubt my son would not feel very comfortable knowing that you'd probably release him.Thank youNatalie

I am interesedArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Dear Sir,   Application For Football Team Club Asian/EuropeI am a young player from NIGERIAN who likes to join any club as suggested above .I play as a midfielder and also as striker and I play for a team in senior division in division 3 here in Nigeria.Sir, I am looking for Football Club Team who can invite me for trial in Germany, I would be very grateful if you can assist me into your Football Club. I send you little information about me is enclosed herewith.My name is Moses Oluwagbolahon AlabiSex: MaleDate Of Birth: 26/09/1992I PLAYED in 3rd divison in diffrent club in NigeriaABILITY : playing football since I was 5 yrs old so I have the ability to make as a playmaker and aslo as midfield.My postal address and Tel No. E-mail address as below:Moses Oluwagbolahon AlabiNo. 5, Oyewole Close, Off Oke Ayo Street, IgbalaSango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria.e-mail address: mosemonline@gmail.Com , mosesplayfootball@yahoo.Co.UkTelephone No. + 234-703-099-2018Also, I need from your good office some of football team club Brochure and information.Sir, your urgent reply is highly needed together with my request, if possible you can give me a phone call or you reply me through my email address as follow:mosemonline@gmail.Com  or mosesplayfootball@yahoo.Co.Uk. I have my Photo, CV and an other information with me.Thanks a lot for your co-operation.Moses Alabi.

Interested to Join Arsenal Youth Football AcademyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My son, David Dodot age 16 is very much interested to excel  academically and in football.  David has been playing football in various Germany Youth Clubs as striker since the age of 9.  We are moving to England soon and David would be pleased to have the opportunity to join Arsenal Youth Club Academy.  Please help by granting him the chance of taking part in your trials.

Yours faithfully,

Dainess Dodot

-question by David Dodot

youth team trialArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

To whom this may concern:I am a sixteen year old British boy attending the American International school in Lusaka Zambia. I am looking to further my footballing career and I am wondering if it would be possible to get a trial for your youth team over the summer holiday this year.SincerelyGreg Royle

-question by Greg Royle

i want to join the arsenal academyArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hello, my name is rodolfo giron, I am from el salvador, I am 14, I live in qatar, I am training in a club, (al arabi sports club) and I really want to join the arsenal football academy, I play center midflied and I also like to play on the right wing, I hope u send me information. Thank you for reading the message..

-feedback by rodolfo giron

i want to play at arsenal football schoolArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I'm a 19 year old player from Cameroon, I am right and left footed player and looking to get into a academy, my preferred positions are defensive and Attacking midfielder and I can also play right wing. I have played at Cameroon of Soccer in Gabon ever since I moved to Gabon, I don't feel that I can improve my skill if I continue to play soccer in the Gabon that is why I want to take on this life experience. If you could please let me know if I can get a trial at the academy I would be pleased. Thank you very much. Adama Daya question by Adama Daya

-reply by adama

how can i pay for the trailArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !want to play at arsenal football school Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! I'm a 16 year old player from nigeria, I am right and both footed player and looking to get into a academy, my preferred positions are defensive and Attacking midfielder and I can also play right wing. I have played at ghana Soccer in Ghana ever since I moved to Ghana, I don't feel that I can improve my skill if I continue to play soccer in the Ghana that is why I want to take on this life with arsenal football because they are the best football team I ever want to play for. Please reply back thanks..-reply by tosin jegede

U16 TrialArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I am a 16 year old ecuadorian living in new york,I am left footed and can play on both right and left wings and as a support striker. I hope you can send me more information. Adress is 31 21 90st. Apt D6

Zip Code:11369 East Elmhurst,New York.

-question by Anthony Torres

arsenal youth academdy Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi how do you apply for this because I currently play football at a semi pro level looking to go professional very soon with my determination.I live near arsenal I live in manor house, I am 18 left footed physically very strong my height 5:11 or 12. I recently went for west brom trials told I did very well but there was looking for defenders but if strikers needed I mostly likely to be called but I will not wait around I am hungry for professional football so please if there is anything you can do to help my dreams of being a professional please get back to me as soon as possible Thanks.

-question by Mathew

1m 15 and want to play footballArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hi I'm 15 my name tom I play any wear on the filed I'm a good team player please email me back  I want to play for arsenal academy 

-reply by Tom Macsporran