xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
timmy41

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! ! Football (soccer) Players needed

Announcement everybodyI came across the Arsenal youth club academy currently Recruting of young talented and crative player into their soccer academy training through an official partnership with Arsenal club.And Countries that are accepted for trials are: Portugal,United Kingdom,United State,France,Switzerland,Turkey,China,Canada,Europ e,Asia and Afica.Individualized training is combined with soccer workshops andactivities and i believe it's a unique opportunity for interested Youth to improve their game at the legendary home of Arsenal.confirmed by Liam Brandy Arsenal Head of youth football and academyDirector to apply and join the academy club.This details have been confirmed and i hope you all find it useful to apply and join club academy.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

U/17 trials 2009Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi

We live in South Africa.My son is very interested in doing a trial with your club next year,can you please send me info on the trials,as I would like to afford him this opportunity.

Thank You

Regards

D.MullerĀ 

-reply by deon

Trials for u17-u18Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !I'm a 16 year old player, I have a decent left foot and looking to get into a academy, my preferd positions are left wing and striker I can also play right wing to cut in and shoot.I have played at turkish national team under 16's and also played for the AFA county.If you could please let me know if I can get a trial at the academy I would be pleased.Thank you verry much. Anil Bugday-question by Anil Bugday

Interesting to know that the Youth academy could recruit in such a way. Guess any budding footballers who love to take the opportunity to train with Arsenal FC. Just curious, for successfully players, who pay for their accomodation and stuff during the "internship"?

trials for u16/u17Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

Hi,

IĀ amĀ 16 year old teenager I live local to the arsenal academyĀ I live offĀ  in North London,Ā IĀ was brought up in the United Kingdom with aĀ turkish background but I preferĀ toĀ be looked as British,Ā Further out to doĀ I want toĀ have this wonderful opportunity of request and appreciate my chanceĀ to any requirement and express my talents to the arsenal academy however beyond thatĀ I play in center midfieldĀ ,Ā I am looking forward to join a wonderful club which opens and gives chances to peoples environment and for I want to take it as a request and put all the effort in to join the academy with experinced coachs andĀ leadership around me.

Thank You very much and I`ll like to hear from the arsenal academy reservation asap with positive feedbacks thanks again for giving us a chance.Ā 

-reply by Suleyman Ozdemir

Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !I'm a 18 year old player from Liberia, I am right and left footed player and looking to get into a academy, my preferd positions are defensive and Attacking midfielder and I can also play right wing. I have played at the highest level of Socccer in america ever since I moved to the United States, I don't feel that I can improve my skill if I continue to play soccer in the U.S, that is why I want to take on this life experience. If you could please let me know if I can get a trial at the academy I would be pleased. Thank you very much. Sam Mann-question by Sam Mann

AM LOOKING FOR FOOTBALL CLUB Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

I love soccer, I've been playing forĀ 16 years now. It's one of the toughest, if not the toughest sport you will ever play. You have to have endurance and speed, and you have to be able to run your way up the field past center, and lower and upper defenses all the way to the goalie, then kick it in past him at an angle he can't get to in time, or play with his mind and make a start for the right side and swirve towards the left to make it in. Soccer is the most intense running sport out there (including track and cross country) becasue you are always moving, and you have to pace yourself. It's not a race, but you still have to keep up or else the other team will get the ball past or your ball will get stolen. My favorite position is right or left lower defense because whenever the other team can get the ball close to our net, I can steal the ball from them and take it all the way back up to their goal. Right now we're #3 in our whole league, and we're in the first division of the championships.

-reply by SALAUDEEN JUWON AHMID

The Manager.Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Manager,I am a manager of Ogunlewe Football Club in Nigeria and I am presently in Ukraine searching for Clubs where my clients are going to have their first taste in Europe,Although I have some players who have been tested in Malta, Sweden,Austria.They are very great players and they are ready for any task that comes to them. I personally have gone through the history of this club and I love the history and I am interested in bringing in players for trials at your esteem club, and I am not doing this because of the financial gain but for this club, I am doing it for the upcoming and progress of the club and of the players. I am assuring you that you will not regret it. I have some video clips and awards even pictures of this players. If you are interested for more info of this players please do not hesitate to contact me on my email or cell phone. I await your reply.Email: semitecanary_05@yahoo.Com.Cell: +380939907167, +380953043484.MABADEJE SEMIU.-reply by Semiu Mabadeje

glad to hear from u Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

AmĀ Bakari Osmanu luya a young footballer from accra -Ghana West of africa , 5feet 8inches tallĀ  65 wieght have all my details on my cv, am right back and a midfielder Ā I play midfield and other positionsĀ according the pattern, strategical playĀ that the manager of my clubĀ use in his games , for what I can say is am a utility player in my club . IĀ heard that arsenal youth are recruting players and asĀ I was reading IĀ came across that africa was included so as I am part of africa and a good playerĀ  I don't anywayĀ need even wish saying much such of those Ā here as action speaks louder than words and as seeing is believing I believe in givingĀ an opportunity and showing on the field of play andĀ howĀ bestĀ IĀ can play Ā  , DE GUNNERS Ā team as been one of the best of clubs I love in the worldĀ soo much, Ā for what I can say is that its part of my heartĀ  and will love to been in the squad somedayĀ and in the future to come who knows if it might be soon then I don't think I can wait to see thatĀ dayĀ .Ā Only if an opportunity will be giving from you, I 'll be much glad to show what I got . Here is my email :Ā  be a the happiers of all to hear from you . WishĀ my dear lovely club DE GUNNERS all the best of luck in its endevours,God bless de gunners ( ARSENAL) and God bless us all .

-reply by osmanu luya

Ā 

can my son go for trials?Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hi

my name is haris

and my little nephewĀ loves football and supports arsenal and wants to do the trials that u lot are holding

he isĀ very good. He has been scouted for queen park rangers and reading football club..

but they released him because he got injured.

he plays for a team in his area slough.He wants to become a professional soĀ I am trying to help him .So I wrote to u so he could have a go in trials for arsenal academy.

thanks a lot...

-reply by daeem hasan umran

its my dream to play for arsenal so may i please have a try out it would mean the world for me its the best club in the world and people have told me i have got potentiel and talent an i dont want to ruin it thanku very muchArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Replying to timmy41 Ā  hello my name is simon nasr I am a huge fan of arsenal football club its my dream to play for them and its my dream to become a football player so may I please have a try out with arsenal football academy it would mean the world for me thank u very much timmy I hope u will accept my reply let me have that try out.-reply by simon nasr

arsenal currently recruiting playersArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

hi my name is David, I'm 15 and I'm wandering if I could take part in the arsenal youth football club.

-reply by david ayodele

Attention Guys!Arsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

To everyone on this site - THIS IS KNOWN AS TRAFFICKING FOOTBALLERS!?

No professional club, including Arsenal, recruits like this.Ā  It's a scam guys, and I know players who have lost a lot of money to people who say they will get them a trial at Premier League academies and when they turn up the club knows nothing about it!

Please ask a lot of questions of any scout or club representative, if they haven't seen you play they are not interested I promise!

Good luck in more scrupulous attempts to become professionals and please have your critical faculties about you!

-reply by Ted McClenaghan

I donArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !Replying to timmy41 I here by applying for football academy in arsenalfc of England. Because, I don't want to loose my talent in football in this case am trying tell you this that, you shoud have mercy on me (I don't want to let my talent in football to be destroy in Nigeria), Am player of age 16year old,am playing in the centra-forward (attacker) and right-forward, I have played as many as possible for my football academy in Nigeria here that is (Mighty star soccer academy.)and I discover that am improving every blessed day and if I don't find another academy in europe my talent could be get lost, and I don't want this to be done, because I have choose football as my career and to one of the successful player in the world. Please, I would like you to help me totaly what am trying to say is that I want you to help me pay for my trasport because, I have no body to pay for me, if you ask me to pay by my self. Please consider me now for God sake. Because I love my team (ARSENAFC) and I have determine to play for them. THANKS... ADEWOLE PETER...-question by adewole peter

Is my son elgibleArsenal Youth Club Academy Currenly Recruting Players ! !

My son was born in London but lives in Jamaica

Can he be a member of the greatest team in the world? The Arsenal football academy.

-reply by Michelle Smith