xisto Community
rogerthecamel

Unique Movie Ideas

Hey guys, I thought Id start a thread for all the unique, strange, funny or whatever movie ideas you might have. I'll start the ball rolling:I am Bob Saget(2011)Genre: Comedy, Parody, Sci Fi, DramaBob Saget is the last man alive, living in a run down New York, trying to survive while finding a cure for the plague that has wiped out humanity.*flash back to how it all started*A new report talks about how beloved actor and Full House dad is dying of cancer, on deaths door he will be the first participant of an experimental medical trial that may cure cancer forever. A virus has been altered with his own DNA to spread through his body and replace every cell's DNA with the pure 'Bob Saget' DNA effectively changing all cancer cells in his body back to his original DNA. The experiment is a huge success and they send him home in full health.A new man, Bob goes to bed with his loving wife, looking forward to the rest of his life.Fade in to the new day, he leans over to kiss his wife as she sleeps, feeling stubble of an unshaven jaw. Shocked he turns her over to find a copy of himself lying there, the virus has mutated and has transmitted to his wife, turning her into ... him. She is like a mindless zombie though as her brain was reconfigured to match his, but of course his memories did not go along with it. She is reduced to nothing but primal instincts.More new reports follow of the outbreaks in the city, as the virus spreads and mutates at an alarming rate, more and more of the population becomes Bob Saget. It seems impossible to contain as America, then the world falls to the Saget Virus. Hordes of Sagets roam the streets, seeking out food, shelter and to mate. The original Bob Saget is the only one immune to the virus as he is the only one with matching DNA....And thats as far as I have gotten. Obviously its a Parody of I am Legend, but would try take itself too seriously in the ridiculous premise. Don't ask me why Bob Saget, he was the first person I thought of and no one else seems to fit quite so well. Well now, any comments, and more movie ideas?

Lol, Bob Saget is a wierd name. Now there are people becoming him? Im confused.... Okay, there is a virus that is spreading around. Some scientists take his DNA and the people population becomes Bob Saget? The infection is called the Saget Virus?

HaHa a good movie idea. I recall a similar movie wherein a man is woken up out of coma stuck between a city with some zombies and few humans alive. It also shows a mother and a daughter stuck between army men while the army has the only two females with them. haha..

Bob Saget is the actor who played the Dad in Full house, he is also the narrator/voice of older Ted in How I Met Your Mother.Opaque: The movie I think you are thinking of is 28 Days Later. This is kind of like that except that the zombies are replaced by multiple versions of Bob Saget. Think of it like an odd take on the virus type zombie movies. In I am Legend they made a virus that was supposed to cure Aids (i think) and while it worked the virus mutated and did something no one expected, turned people into mindless, light sensitive zombie like creatures. In this version the virus actually does what its supposed to, it just wasn't supposed to spread into the general population.