xisto Community
whyme

Make Money With Google Adsense How to get the most money out of it

Having used Google's Adsense program before, I know it's a great way to generate money from your website. Google Adsense Program offers you PPC Advertising, know as Pay Per Click, it's a great way for you to earn money for a website that would otherwise be sitting there, generating no money. I've decided to teach you a few steps and tips, on how to squeeze the most out Google Adsense. If you're successful, you could be raking out anywhere from 300 - 500 Dollars US a month. (Or even more)*~Drool~*

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THE STEPS.</span>

1.Register for a Google Adsense account, (Duh). Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ. After you registered, it's time to play the waiting game. Google takes approx. 2 - 3 days to check your website, and see that it's got the right content, etc, etc... Here's a note, Google tends to not let Blog sites to participate in the Google Adsense Program, you'll understand why, later on. :D

2. Hopefully, you will now have a verified Google Adsense account. And you can log onto your Publisher's account.

3. Now, the money making begins, first of all, make sure that your site actually has VISITORS! If not, try to visit a traffic exchange site, or convince your siblings to visit it often. Customize your codes, and paste it onto your site.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THE DO'S AND DON'T OF GOOGLE ADSENSE.</span>

1. Consistency is Good.

Google in my opinion is too, er, nosy, yes, that's right, nosy. Here's why, when I first signed up for a Google Adsense account, I got roughly 2 -3 dollars from the ads a day. A few weeks later, I got more visitors, and i got around 30 - 50 dollars. Then, they emailed me and said this:

Hello Anthony,

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated

on the ads on your web pages. We have therefore disabled your Google

AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an

effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including

but not limited to clicks generated by a publisher on his own web

pages, clicks generated through the use of robots, automated clicking

tools, or any other deceptive software.

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms

and Conditions and program polices, which can be viewed at:

In furry, I had about 340 Dollars US sitting in my Adsense Account, my first reaction was, W.T.F.

So, I emailed them again,

Hello, I have no knowledge of me generating any clicks on my own,

clicks through robots, automated clicking tools, or any other

deceptive software.I have been using this program with respect and

followed the Google Terms and Conditions.

If I have reached any steps with may have to do with invalid clicks, I

would like to know in detail what I may have done to result to this.

But in the current state of things, I would like you to review my

status and enable the Adsense program again.

Sincerely,

Anthony

And they merely replied:

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your email.

By disabling your account, we feel that we have taken the necessary

measures to ensure that invalid clicks will not continue to occur on your

site.

We understand that you wish to receive specific information regarding the

invalid clicks we have observed. Due to the proprietary nature of our

monitoring system, we cannot disclose any specific details of these

clicks. We would like to reassure you, however, that we have thoroughly

re-reviewed your account data upon receipt of your response and have

reconfirmed that invalid clicks were generated on the ads on your site.

According to our policy on this matter, we have disabled your account in

order to protect our advertisers.

As outlined in our program Terms and Conditions, Google reserves the right

to terminate any publisher's participation at any time.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Now, clearly you can learn from this lesson that Google watches your account VERY closely, and if they notice that there's something "fishy" going on with your account, they say "Bye Bye" to your account. I still insist till today that I never did anything against the Google Rules and TOS. So, If you suddenly have a jump in the number of Clicks that you get, you might just get screwed over by Google. That's why you always want a steady stream of visitors, or else, you'll risk having your account suspended, like what happened to me.

2. Keywords are the KEY.

I mentioned earlier that Google tends to not accept blogs for the Adsense Program, here's why: Blog's as you know, give out a wide variety of information, one day, the author could be talking about Goose Repellent, the other he could be talking about Computers. The was Adsense works is that it scans your page for keywords, then applies those keywords into the advertisements, therefore, if you're website is all about Computers, you'll have computer-based ads, if it's about goose repellent, then, you'll, er, have goose repellent ads. The thing about ads, is, that they all aren't worth the same price per click. So to say, if you have a computer ad, and someone clicked on it, you'd probably get $2 for that, on the other hand, if you had a Goose Repellent site, you'd get 2 cents for that click. So, if you had a blog, then you could talk about certain keywords and youd get more revenue, as opposed to a goose repellent site, which cant change their content.

Therefore, it's important that you maximize your revenue by using "expensive" keywords, such include:

Web Hosting - 2 - 8 dollars a click

Computers 1 -3 dollars a click

So, if you website is technology oriented, youll tend to get more money than those who use a Goose Repellent site.

In addition, Google checks the amount of times your page uses a certain words therefore, if you have the word cpu 100 times on a site, its very likely that your advertisement will inceldue something that has to do with CPUs.

You can use this handy Keyword density checker to see how many words and stats on you keyword density of a website. http://www.ranks.nl/plans. Limit is a 40k website.

3. DO NOT click on your own ads.

Seriously, if you click on your own ads, Google automatically logs you IP address, and then it notifies a moderator, then, well, youd be pretty screwed. Because you arent allowed to click on them, and if youre the sneaky type, youd go to computers with different IPs and <- snipped -> yourself. Its a good idea, but, again, Google also monitors how frequently the ads come from the same IP, therefore ,even if its not your computer, but you use it to click from it frequently, Google will notice, Google tends to go for a wide variety of IPs to ensure that it is actually getting real visitors.

This is about all that I know about Google Adsense, if you have more tips and steps, feel free to add it to this thread. If you have any questions, please PM me, or email me.

- whyme

EDIT : OpaQue

More links related to Google Ads you might want to check out :D

Google Adsense Sucks - Pros and Cons about Adsense

More about Adsense

Google Adsense Tips

Best Ways to Earn from Advertisements

Google Adsense Colors

Google Adsense RSS Feeds

Google Adsense Important Tips

} Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

question: don't they send you your earnings after you reach minimum payout limit? 340 dollars is really frustrating to lose "down the drain", in your case, i presume.

No, I have google adsense and once you have reached $100 at some point during the month you wait until the month ends and goole will send a check to your house with $100 or whatever else you earned during that month. So non of it gets wasted. :D:D

question: don't they send you your earnings after you reach minimum payout limit? 340 dollars is really frustrating to lose "down the drain", in your case, i presume.

45755[/snapback]

Yes, they do send you out a payment, after you reach 100 dollars US, BUT, they do it at the end of every month, and the day they disabled it hpappended to be the beginning of october, sigh...

Having used Google's Adsense program before, I know it's a great way to generate money from your website. Google Adsense Program offers you PPC Advertising, know as Pay Per Click, it's a great way for you to earn money for a website that would otherwise be sitting there, generating no money. I've decided to teach you a few steps and tips, on how to squeeze the most out Google Adsense. If you're successful, you could be raking out anywhere from 300 - 500 Dollars US a month. (Or even more)*~Drool~*

THE STEPS.

1.Register for a Google Adsense account, (Duh). Go to https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ. After you registered, it's time to play the waiting game. Google takes approx. 2 - 3 days to check your website, and see that it's got the right content, etc, etc... Here's a note, Google tends to not let Blog sites to participate in the Google Adsense Program, you'll understand why, later on. :D

2. Hopefully, you will now have a verified Google Adsense account. And you can log onto your Publisher's account.

3. Now, the money making begins, first of all, make sure that your site actually has VISITORS! If not, try to visit a traffic exchange site, or convince your siblings to visit it often. Customize your codes, and paste it onto your site.

THE DO'S AND DON'T OF GOOGLE ADSENSE.

1. Consistency is Good.

Google in my opinion is too, er, nosy, yes, that's right, nosy. Here's why, when I first signed up for a Google Adsense account, I got roughly 2 -3 dollars from the ads a day. A few weeks later, I got more visitors, and i got around 30 - 50 dollars. Then, they emailed me and said this:

In furry, I had about 340 Dollars US sitting in my Adsense Account, my first reaction was, W.T.F.

So, I emailed them again,

And they merely replied:

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your email.

Now, clearly you can learn from this lesson that Google watches your account VERY closely, and if they notice that there's something "fishy" going on with your account, they say "Bye Bye" to your account. I still insist till today that I never did anything against the Google Rules and TOS. So, If you suddenly have a jump in the number of Clicks that you get, you might just get screwed over by Google. That's why you always want a steady stream of visitors, or else, you'll risk having your account suspended, like what happened to me.

2. Keywords are the KEY.

I mentioned earlier that Google tends to not accept blogs for the Adsense Program, here's why: Blog's as you know, give out a wide variety of information, one day, the author could be talking about Goose Repellent, the other he could be talking about Computers. The was Adsense works is that it scans your page for keywords, then applies those keywords into the advertisements, therefore, if you're website is all about Computers, you'll have computer-based ads, if it's about goose repellent, then, you'll, er, have goose repellent ads. The thing about ads, is, that they all aren't worth the same price per click. So to say, if you have a computer ad, and someone clicked on it, you'd probably get $2 for that, on the other hand, if you had a Goose Repellent site, you'd get 2 cents for that click. So, if you had a blog, then you could talk about certain keywords and youd get more revenue, as opposed to a goose repellent site, which cant change their content.

Therefore, it's important that you maximize your revenue by using "expensive" keywords, such include:

Web Hosting - 2 - 8 dollars a click

Computers 1 -3 dollars a click

So, if you website is technology oriented, youll tend to get more money than those who use a Goose Repellent site.

In addition, Google checks the amount of times your page uses a certain words therefore, if you have the word cpu 100 times on a site, its very likely that your advertisement will inceldue something that has to do with CPUs.

You can use this handy Keyword density checker to see how many words and stats on you keyword density of a website. http://www.ranks.nl/plans. Limit is a 40k website.

3. DO NOT click on your own ads.

Seriously, if you click on your own ads, Google automatically logs you IP address, and then it notifies a moderator, then, well, youd be pretty screwed. Because you arent allowed to click on them, and if youre the sneaky type, youd go to computers with different IPs and <- snipped -> yourself. Its a good idea, but, again, Google also monitors how frequently the ads come from the same IP, therefore ,even if its not your computer, but you use it to click from it frequently, Google will notice, Google tends to go for a wide variety of IPs to ensure that it is actually getting real visitors.

This is about all that I know about Google Adsense, if you have more tips and steps, feel free to add it to this thread. If you have any questions, please PM me, or email me.

- Anthony

45750[/snapback]

Thank you for this man as soon as i get a website im going to use this :D Thanks again.. Also do you play counter-strike??? if you do maybe we can play it togheter :D ok well thanks again.}

Thank you sooooo much for this whyme! I will definately have to do this once I get hosted. Your tips and comments are great, I couldn't have asked for more! Also, thanks for the warnings and such....I wouldn't have known how to find that out had it not been for this...

Cool! Thanks a lot for the tips! I'd use Google Adsense, BUT my site doesn't get enough hits...it wouldn't do me any good. However, if I had enough hits, I'd DEFINTELY use it, and would use those tips. They're very useful!

Emm... nice information but i'm have some problem about select my country on the select box. I didn't find my country on the box, anyone tell me please.P.S. My home is in Thailand, the google may be block me.

Thailand is probably one of the countries that Google does not accept into the Adsense program. There are many countries that have "questionable" practices when it comes to PPC advertising. Google is trying to distance itself with those countries because it will hurt their image and their bottom line.I've heard that there are people in certain countries that hire people to go to internet cafes and just <- snipped -> This act is basically fraud and will inflate costs for the advertiser. In the end the advertiser is not going to get any sales from those clicks and will pull out of the program. Thereby, hurting the Google's image and bottom line.}}}}}}

couple of questions...1) are you really getting like $2 for technology clicks? because i had like webhosting clicks and they paid very little.2) clicks from same masking ip is bad correct? like a work office or school that registers 1 ip?3) i have clicked my own before, a few times, and it didnt send me any email. which ip does it check for, because when i use firefox webbrowser my router ip is shown and recorded and IE shows and records my ISP given ip.thx for the help

I know that my webspace here gets visited everyday by at least 5 robots. Perhaps changing your robots.txt (or putting one up) could stop them from spidering through and clicking on the links?Good advice on the keywords. and I understand about them not acceting blogs after I had a bad experience with the Adsense that they use at Blogger when you are hosted over there for free. One day I used the word 'joke' a few days earlier I commented on how horrible somebody was because they were a racist- and all heck broke loose. I had some very offensive ads that came up on the site. After getting the email run-around for a couple of weeks, the pretty much told me, "there is nothing we can do about it. Wait a month and they might go away."

dropout21 you have quoted such a long post but where is your own message Have you forgotten to type it. Or you have just quoted it....... :D

46399[/snapback]

lmao my own message was in the bottom, i guess i meant to delete some of the quote and put my msg inside the "/quote" so it came up as one, or well fixed now. lol i cant believe i did that :D

My friend have been payed from google.

If you cheat google, you will be punished.

Thats some great info. I should try that. I always heard people complainging about how they got ripped off and *BLEEP* and never get thier money but i dont know so lets try on this one.

46172[/snapback]