xisto Community
hfbvm

Website Tools (you Probably Havent Heard Of)

Heres some of the tools I use all the time for web development and a short description on why they are so useful to me.

First up is a handy time saving website that generates screenshots of an URL in pretty much every web browser ever.
A number of distributed computers will open your Web site in different browsers then they take screenshots and upload them to the central server where you can view them.
http://browsershots.org/

JotForm is the first web based WYSIWYG form builder. basically its a drag and drop method of making pretty cool looking forms. Using JotForm, you can create forms, integrate them to your site and collect submissions from your visitors.

Font Recognition (for when your graphics designer just cant remember what font they used)
What the font? Font recognition from an uploaded image.
Identifont Don't know a font's name, but have a specimen? This site asks you several question's about the font's structure to help you figure out what the hell it's called.

Picfindr Great for finding images you can use on your website's. (make sure you check the licensing conditions though, most are free to use but some have some restrictions)

This is pretty interesting....I didn't know about these. About the Jotform though..Does it also create the perl script or whatever is needed for the actual document submission?

Browsershots is really fantastic and makes it much easier to test websites from different browsers without having to do all the leg work yourself.I have searched long and hard to find a site that will validate SQL queries (not necessarily checking table references, but just making sure all the syntax is correct, especially on a large query). I have been using PHPMyAdmin, but I would prefer something that is DB-agnostic. If anyone know of something like this, please let me know.Regards,z.