xisto Community
Baniboy

Phpbb3 Questions Some questions about phpbb3, I need some info

Hi all trappers!I installed phpBB3 recently and I'm learning how to use it. I have some questions tho:Where can I get that latest posts/topics box in the main page.Also I would like know where I can get the active members ranking box? (the one that has the "most active members", which displays which members have done the most posts)How about the forum statistics box?How do I install plugins and where to get them? is there a site from where I can easily download them?Do these all come with plugins or are they built-in?I'll post more questions when I come up with them...

try here for starters.

I installed a mod called "top five", it displays top five active users, newest members, and newest topics. So I pretty much got what I wanted.Thanks for the link.

I believe the MODs all have to be installed by hand from the mod site. That was the first reason why I didn't go with phpBB.

Try the phpbb EASYMOD for Mod installation. Although I *think* there is a new version of it available for phpbb3. Not really sure. And the trouble is that the Mod needs to be designed for the auto install feature, too, but phpbb3 is supposed to have an auto-install feature.