xisto Community
jlhaslip

Review Of Newest Action Game By the Onion site

Wow! :)

I am soooooooo getting this when it comes out! Seriously. No kid. It's da game of da year.

But I do wonder if it'll work on my top-notch Core 2 Duo machine Commodore 64. I can see that this demands too much processing power :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

My honest opinions...: I don't really have any "cool, awesome, nice" comments about this new game. Doesn't look very good nor "I gotta get this game" feeling(s). :) Eh, maybe it will get some other comments apart from mine.

Looks okay. Didn't got me interested in this. Besides my hardware is getting old too :) . let's see if i can make it to new games this year :P

That's HILARIOUS. I love all the onion news stories. They always make it seem like they are real. But, this was is really funny. I like the part where they go, "There are tons of side missions. You can shoot animals in the face." hahahah.