xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dannyg

Bear Marketing System (No Referall link this time...)

Found out my topic was getting deleted because i posted referall link, which is stupid. Why? Because without referall it's impossible for this system to work, the point is to build a team, to build your downline. So read my post, and if your interested PM ME. if you signup w/o a referall/team it would be harder.

Posted Image

You can make money with this new pogram called bear marketing system by brian bear. It costs 15$ per month, which is like buying a pizza per month.., and after you get people in, it will get easier

Basically it's a 5x6 forced matrix and you get paid $1 for every person through levels 1-4 and $2 for every person in levels 5 and 6.

You get people in your downline, and those people will want to do the same thing as you are doing so when they get people, you get paid for them too.

Your first level can only have 5 people, so when you reach 5 any more people will go down to your second level "under" people in first level, so you help them get a start.

It's a win win situation when you fully understand it.

people in levels (5 for every person 6 levels deep)

1- 5

2- 25

3- 125

4- 625

5- 3125

6- 15625

19530 maximum people in your matrix (though 2$ every person levels 5 and 6)

When you recruit people, their going to want to be making money and do the same thing you would want to do, which is get more people any people your downline brings in increases your matrix, and any people you bring in spillsover when you fill your level.

Join my team, and let's build a good income per month.

LINK: PM ME IF INTERESTED

The most important concept in this program is the 'win win' situation and spillover. Any people your downline brings in, adds up to your matrix.