xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexwhin

Ps2 4ever the ps2 rules

wow..... how can you say 'ps2 forever'? yes it may 'rule' but there is no way i would be happy of thats all playstation ever produced... people thought the PSONE 'ruled' but the ps2 blows ir away, and the ps3 is gunna be even better.... so now not ps2 forever, yet my gaming console choice is playstation

I also agree that PS2 it's the best gaming console this time out!But when next-gen consoles will be released then maybe things gonna change.I'm looking forward to seeing what MS will do if PS3 take the lead for one more time!

haha even though you guys might say PS2 is the best console i would still like to have all the other ones like Xbox and Gamecube. i only own PS2 but i dont think it rules... i actually like the games on gamecube because i used to be a nintendo fan but i bought PS2 for FFX and GTA and Grand Tourismo oh and Devil May Cry.

I don't see how you people think that Ps2 rules when xbox is way better. Playstation had only two things on xbox and that is it came out befor the xbox and that they had Grand Theft Auto. Well not anymore since Grand Theft Auto is out for xbox. Playstation came out before xbox and now xbox is more popular than Ps2 will ever be. There are so many more things the xbox can do that Ps2 can do. And Grand Theft Auto sucks on Ps2 compared to Xbox the graphics and the game play are way smoother and clean cut on the xbox.

wow..... how can you say 'ps2 forever'? yes it may 'rule' but there is no way i would be happy of thats all playstation ever produced... people thought the PSONE 'ruled' but the ps2 blows ir away, and the ps3 is gunna be even better.... so now not ps2 forever, yet my gaming console choice is playstation,and it does not need a cord for the controls ether.

xbox2 or wut ever they gonna call it will b way better then PS3. PS3 will be okie but xbox 2 is better. i want both but if it comes down to one xbox2 is just for me.