xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
odomike

any free serial code for macromedia flash 2004? free serial code wanted

hi all,i have been wondering if there is any website through which i can get a free serial code for unlocking macromedia mx 2004 and dreamweaver mx 2004. if any one knows, please tell me. i will be most grateful to you.

ok guys. i know that it is illegal but i asked because a friend asked me about it. says he aint got money to buy new softs. but i aint gonna ask that kinda question again. :P

odomike, you are granted one warning and one warning only: do not post on anything concerned with warez or other pirated media, or anything else illegal.

i know that it is illegal but...

The fact that you are aware that such actions are illegal makes it all the worse. Are you trying to bring trouble to Trap 17?

Do not let it happen again.

It is a good idea to keep illegal **** out of the open. I am an avid pirater, but I never allow such topics into the open. Keep it in specified forums, and if you really need to look for a good forum on a pirating specified website. (I cannot help you find one either)-reply by Joeseph

don't be so harsh on the guy .. Its illegal but he only asked .. If u don't like it don't say anything to him .. Stop tryin to make him feel like rubbish