xisto Community
aloKNsh

Remove Watermark Or Add Watermark add or remove watermark from a video

is there any software which will provide me with the function of adding watermarks or removing watermarks from the videoif there is any then please tell emthank you very much in advance...............:):P

I've heard that it's quote easy for a Photoshop or other software advanced user to remove a watermark from a picture or animation, but from a movie I guess it's quite hard, unless you're a professional..Lets say on TV rips we see shows that still have the TV logo on which channel it was shown, if it was so easy to remove, it would be, the only way I can think is to put your own logo which would hide the old one, but why would you want to do that? :)

It can't be unless you have the original video source. Once you have video source, it makes no sence to edit the video which contain logo.The simple way is adding black bars at the top / bottom side of video to conver the logo, making the video looks like a "wide screen video".oooops~~

It depends on the kind of video watermark you have to remove (text, logo, is it static, etc...), what is the video format as well as the quality of the encoded video? Also, most video editors add an invisible watermark aside from the visible one. It's hard, but it can be done. And with a bit of LUCK and skill, nobody will even notice that a watermark was removed. No altered video quality, smearing and the like. After effect and even virtualdub can be used. And pardon me if I may ask but is this for legal reasons? Because there's a reason why people watermark/copyright their work.

HiReally, I download VideoCharge Studio and i can:1. Add watermark on video (text, image or small video clip)2. Remove watermark from video. (use crop, blur or use nearest pixels)Very very good! Recommend to try!

2. Remove watermark from video. (use crop, blur or use nearest pixels)

I doubt whether it would be effective with large watermarks. A blur on a small watermark may not be noticed but on large ones it will be easily noticeable and it would be better with the watermark in the first place instead of a large ugly blur on the screen! Anyway if anyone has tried this software and finds it effective I would like to hear more about it.

Removing watermark perfectly is only possible if the video was multi layered which mean is it on matroska format.It does not mean that whatever watermark that appear on them can be easily removed. If the video inside the matroska file was single layered (example video taped from TV), removing the water mark is impossible.

I agree - remove watermark impossible. But for some video you can hide watermark very effective. As i wrote below there are there ways for it: crop, blur and use nearest pixels. Of course, if you have big watermark - you cannot remove, but on 90% video have small watermark which you can remove!