xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EdnaBarker

Good Advice For Active Real Estate Agents

The real estate business is now at low ebb. I have been in this trade for almost a decade now and have earned handsome amounts in the last few ears. But the current recession has affected the real estate industry the most. My work too is facing the ill-effects of this market meltdown. My client base is shrinking and I need more leads to sustain in the trade. Where can I seek help?

In order to weather the ups and downs of the real estate market, every real estate agent and broker needs a steady source of leads. Even in the slowest markets, people buy and sell real estate. Most real estate agents and brokers get leads through a variety of referral services. You can actively generate referrals from sources like working with a real estate referral services. You can sign up with MyGreenParachute.com, a referral service which offers many other benefits like referral income, personalized marketing campaign, customized exit strategy, just to name a few. You can also join their blog site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for views and comments on their program.