xisto Community
jayshank

Hello To All

Hi to all members, my name is Jay and I'm new here.I am pretty much new to web design and am currently studying html and other languages in order that I may create a great user friendly/business website.I hope to enjoy my stay here and have many questions that may need answering, through these hopefully I will gain insight to the credit system and how exactly it works. Anyway, happy chatting,Jay :)

Look in the Announcements Forum for all the information you need to know about the Credit System.It is a relatively new system that got installed last Fall and has been running fairly well for abut 4 or 5 months now. It seems to be working well and correctly to date.If there are specific questions that you need answered, please let us know.

Welcome to the forum jayshank Please make sure you read the Trap 17 readme for the forum rules and other bits about the forum, Then check out some my cents topics to understand how the new system works and how you can get a fantastic domain or hosting package for your company or personal website you would like to run.

Please carry on enjoying the forum in all its glory.

- Ash