xisto Community
Ike_ve

Counter-strike 1.6 Jumps Bunny hop, long jump, spawn jump, matrix...

Ok... So where do i start...This is a topic for all cs 1.6 jumps like bunny hop (the most used and the most famous), long jump, spawn jump etc... So the basic questions are what jump do you know and can you do them proffesionaly.

I can do the bunny hop almost proffesionaly, i just need to exersize it uphill, and i'm not a noob saying that i'm pro in bunny hop, if someone wants prove, just give me a server and i will come. The bunny hop is useful for running away from the c4 bomb eplosion and if you play against awp-er...

Here is from what video i learned the bhop: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Watch it, it's really helpful. And the most used mistake is that you hold the Up arrow (forward) button all the time, you just hold it until you jump for the first time.

So here i go for the long jump...

Don't know it proffesioanly, i can only jump 240-245 distance... It's not very helpful, it's used to climb on cool places on the maps (like the cliff on de_nuke.. Here is the video tutorial that i learned the LJ from: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And now it's matrix jump time :)

I can do it, it's easy and everyone can do it. It isn't useful while plaing on maps, but it's very cool and funny :P

Here is an video tutorial: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (on this video there are: LJ jump, strafe jump and matrix jump guide)

Strafe jump...

I can do it, so as everyone. It's useful for climbing on cool places on the maps.. There is a guide for the strafe jump in the video above

Spawn jump...

Like the strafe jump, it's easy and everyone can do it. It's useful only when playing with or against awp. Here is a video guide for the jump made by vildeN: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I won't write for the other jumps, i will let you to have something to write :D

I have some jumps for CS:SBunnyhop: Refer to first postLongjump: Refer to first postSpawn Jump: Not used muchCrouch Jump: Crouch before u jump, useful for xc maos [climbing maps]NEW JUMPS - Refer to TRIKZ MAPSHeadrush: Running on another players head and jumping off there head to reach a distant place.Springboard Jump: Crouch Jump on someones crouching body and then crouch jump again when crouched person bops up, Big Air !!!!!!!!!Flash Jump: Jump over someone who throws flash at your falling body.

Posted Image

^^ Matrix Jump.

One of the things that everyone remembers about the Matrix is the way Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) leapt into the air and did that incredible jump. Well, it's possible for an everyday-Joe to do the Matrix jump, even without wires. It's a little more challenging, but boy, is it cool.

Explained with text:

1. Start by learning to do a Matrix jump on a trampoline. The trampoline is a good platform for his kind of jump as it allows you a little more air time than if you were to jump from the ground.

2. Have someone nearby to spot you should you have an accident. The Matrix jump is a difficult jump to do, and unlike Carrie-Anne Moss, you're going to be doing this without the help of wires, and you won't have all those nifty pads she had to land on.

3. Jump as high into the air as you can manage, and try to form a triangle with your legs by bending your knees while touching the soles of your feet together. The trick is keeping your knees open to the side, just like toddlers do when they're beginning to walk, or cowboys who have spent far too many hours in the saddle.

4. Extend your arms up and to the sides. Carrie-Anne Moss held her arms like a ballet dancer when she did the Matrix jump: elbows slightly bent, palms down and fingers extended.

5. Kick one leg forward while you're still up in the air, and point your toe. Keep the other leg up with the knee bent as you do the Matrix jump.

6. Land on both feet when you finish doing the Matrix jump. As you'll discover, the success of the Matrix jump is timing: holding the triangle pose for as long as you can while still finding the right moment to kick out that leg while still landing on both feet when you finish the jump. The Matrix jump takes a lot of practice.

7. Try doing the Matrix jump on regular ground. You'll have to take into account the rigidity of the ground and the fact that it won't give as obligingly as trampoline when you jump on it. With enough practice, you'll be able to do the Matrix jump from any surface—even from inclines. But whatever you do, try to be sensible, and never forget you'll be doing the Matrix jump without the benefit of wires that'll catch you before you fall.

Easy bind for your bhopCounter-strike 1.6 Jumps

To make "bhop" or bunny jump, you must type a bind in your console../txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif.This is a bind I found on youtube. If you want to learn it, go to this small video: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Note: Trade the bind of the video for this one:

bind "mwheeldown" "+jump;wait;-jump"  /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif

-reply by Hard`styLe