xisto Community
frozen.fish

Difference Between Trap17,astahost,computinghost And Qupis

Hello all,What is the difference between Xisto and Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting?Obviously Qupis is 100% Free Hosting solution with ads.. but i cant seem to get the difference between the three?A little guide please before getting my space here.. :P:D :D Thank you so much! this has been a great service and I wish your hosting is great too!I love the tagline by the way, honesty rulez and truth rocks! :)

Each of these are a part of Xisto, the primary company.The differences are that each one offer different things for different prices, and different communities.If you want free hosting, don't want ads on your site, and want a community to be part of, Xisto does that. Its hosting does not put any ads on your website, and gives you a great community.Xisto has a community, but you don't have to get credits or anything, you can just.. GET. The only catch is that your website will have a small ad on it.Xisto - Web Hosting is the basis of all this. Xisto - Web Hosting is the professional host that hosts Xisto and Xisto, so technically Xisto and Xisto are professional. Xisto - Web Hosting is for those people who have the money to just pay up front, and don't want to deal with communities and advertisement.Correct me if I am wrong anybody.

Astahost is operated quite similar to Xisto. There is a post-to-host Forum using the Credit System also. Different Server for their accounts.The major difference is that Xisto attracts a different crowd for their Discussion Forum. Typically a more technical-type will go there rather than the Xisto, but that doesn't always ring true.Xisto - Web Hosting is a strictly paid Hosting Service. Their Servers get priority and are generally faster. But they pay the freight for the Xisto, Xisto and Quipis.

Xisto - Web Hosting is a strictly paid Hosting Service. Their Servers get priority and are generally faster. But they pay the freight for the Xisto, Xisto and Quipis.

Is it true? I think, after the credit system V3 our hosting accounts will be hosted on the same Xisto - Web Hosting servers and will have same priority and speed. Because we're ordering them through Xisto - Support. Of course we're buying them with myCents, but we've chance to mix up myCents and real money for ordering their products.

Here is what I found in Credit System V3 page. It states our balance will be used to buy products from Xisto - Web Hosting, so, I think there won't be any difference in service. What do you think of it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Your credit balance (in USD, collected by forum participation) is used to buy products and services of Xisto - Web Hosting.com (Xisto - Web Hosting offers personalized website & e-mail solutions)

Xisto is operated quite similar to Xisto. There is a post-to-host Forum using the Credit System also. Different Server for their accounts.The major difference is that Xisto attracts a different crowd for their Discussion Forum. Typically a more technical-type will go there rather than the Xisto, but that doesn't always ring true.

Xisto - Web Hosting is a strictly paid Hosting Service. Their Servers get priority and are generally faster. But they pay the freight for the Xisto, Xisto and Quipis.

How is that possible? I just signed up here.. and checked the Xisto - Web Hosting website and it also has the logic regular $1.95 there.. so signing up there is different from here? is that correct?