xisto Community
gummybear

Question About Billing mycents

hi, i was just wondering-- if I have dollars on my account, will my hosting package renew itself or is it something I have to do manually? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Your hosting account will be renewed automatically if you have enough dollars in your xisto account. :)

You cannot pay in advance, at least not to my knowledge.And if your account doesn't have enough money in it, then it will give you frequent warning emails, and you will have a month or so to pay, if you wait to long your account is suspended until you pay your invoice.So to answer your question, it gives you a long time before your account gets suspended.

allright thank you so much Tramposch for your help! :)I just bought my hosting! weee!OT: question now is can i use different email address at xisto billing and different email address here?Also it's my 100th post!!! :P:D :D

Edited by kerco (see edit history)

kerco, the email address needs to be the same at both. The email is used to connect the Forum software and the billing software and if they are different, the connection is lost.gummybear,The invoicing and Xistodollar payments are automagical. Not sure what happens if you don't have the funds ready or available. I always seem to have enough when i get billed. There is an Annual payment plan, too, or pay by Paypal in advance?