xisto Community
Ike_ve

Hi To Every1 My introduction topic

So... Where to start.. My name is Ilija i live in a small not famous country, Macedonia (in the city Veles, thats why my nick is with _ve)I'm a south park fan, kenny is my favourite, btw my nick isn't for the character in south park Ike, actually, every1 calls me Ike (can't spell it here, i think its Eeke) in real life. In my free time, i go out with my friends or..ofcors stay on the computer... Can't think of anythink... Ask me if you want to know more about me

Hi Ilija, Ive been their Before!
Please dont Forget to read the Rules! Please enjoy your Stay here.

- Dark

You've been to Macedonia? If yes, go on the chat i wanna ask you for your trip :)
Btw, i did read the rules :P honest... :D

Remember Dark Archer, these are MYCENTS, so he only has 33 cents. It is not all that hard to get 33 cents. The mycents system only let you see their cents, not their dollars, for all you know he could have 55 dollars and 34 cents (not likely AT ALL). Once the mycents get to 100 or above, it will convert into dollars which you can check in your control panel at Xisto - Support.comYou can get 33 cents from just a couple posts, even one good quality post.See you back at ITneed :)

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Welcome to the forum Ike_ve Please make sure you read the Trap 17 readme for the forum rules and other bits about the forum, Then check out some my cents topics to understand how the new system works and how you can get a fantastic domain or hosting package for your company or personal website you would like to run.

Please carry on enjoying the forum in all its glory.

- Ash