xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Blog Ping List

Although I am not a major blogger since I started in December, but during that time I have found a lot of places to help spread out my blog out to a much larger audience. I have to say it has a lot especially in the blog pinging service area, what I usually do after making a post I usually use an online Ping service to get my website update to various blog directories and what not. So tonight I did some search because I wanted to cut down on the blog pinging and after going through a few websites I found a great list that might help other bloggers out. As for which blog software that uses pinging I am only away of Wordpress and so I am not sure which other blog software or blog hosting sites allow blog pinging. So enjoy this list and just copy and paste it to the appropriate section of the admin area of your blog.

It's kind of cheap that you get to accept your own threads here, :P. I have to always request that mine are accepted.And great list. I was using just the Google ping on mine, XD.Let's see how much of a difference it makes in visitors. I'll post back here in about a week with the increase/if there is one.

Most of the reputed blog directories you mentioned in the above list. those blogs are already covered in pingmyblog service.pingmyblog service list quality and high PR blog list. all you've to do is ente website details then select blog directories then hit submit.

Most of the reputed blog directories you mentioned in the above list. those blogs are already covered in pingmyblog service.pingmyblog service list quality and high PR blog list. all you've to do is ente website details then select blog directories then hit submit.

True, however, by adding to the ping list yourself then the list will be automatically pinged each time you make a post. Granted I did it the manual way for a few months, however once I got the list and added it to the ping list it save me a lot of trouble.