xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cemeteryrecords

Starting A Site Read title.

Hello all. Well to start off, I was using sharecash.org as an income, but they are shutting it down today. I've had the idea for a while to start my own site similar to this. For those who don't know, a user uploads a file, and for somebody to download the file, they must fill out an incentive offer (usually an email address), and the user receives .20 cents, and the company would get .60 cents, per offer.I've used other sites like cashcrate and linkbucks too. My idea is to start a site, with attributes of all of these. Users can choose to upload and spread files, cashlink their links, or fill out offers. I understand I would need another domain, and LARGE hosting, and to sign up for advertisers (like maxbounty, but they like to scrub)Anyways, I'm wondering if anybody has any ideas/tips/helpful input, to send me in the right direction. I have the basic gameplan, I just need to elaborate it more now.Thanks in advance