xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
madlinux

The Best Ut Game? HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Through playing all the Unreal Tournament games, which one has the best gameplay. Based on single player and online experiences?Personally the original game seemed the best to me, however the vehicles in 2004, damn they're good!

Through playing all the Unreal Tournament games, which one has the best gameplay. Based on single player and online experiences?

Personally the original game seemed the best to me, however the vehicles in 2004, damn they're good!

45568[/snapback]

As for me UT2004 is the Best!!!! And OnSlaught and Assault game types rocks! :D

I love to fly in Raptor like in Simulator game and fight with direct fire weapons on the battlefield!!! Previous UT versions had main game type death match and team deathmatch... it's not so fun after 1-2 weeks playing it... it became odd.

Also engine of UT2004 is the best one which i saw... DOOM3 and HL2 not so active :D

My favorite was UT99. I loved that game, so simple, pretty good graphics, and good speed even on a P2. Damn good game, I think I might go play it now actually.Nali Warcows... those things are the shat. :D When I'm playing seriously, Im the Skaarj Cyborg Hybrid Disconnect. Blue team. Freakin' sweet lookin.

UT2004 is my personal favourite, seeing as it is the only one i have properly played.When i first started playing UT2004, i didn't really like it because it was really fast paced and i couldn't handle it really, but after having played it more, it became clear that UT is actually a really fun game, once you learn how to cope with the pace.

I have played bout unreall tournament, unreal tournament 2003, unreal tournament 2004... and the best in acending order list would be:Unreal Tournament or Unreal Tournement 2004 there both amazingUnreal Tournament 2003 is ok but i would rather play Unreal Tournament or Unreal Tournament 2004 ;):P