xisto Community
frozen.fish

X10 Hosting Anyone Been Here? Review please

Hello!Anyone been with X10 hosting?I need a free host without database restrictions. Im with freehostia right now, their good but too many restrictions.Im testing out my forum.Zymic has horrible reviews but got what I need. It's just for testing and educational purposes for now so Paid hosting is out of my options.Thank you.

X10Hosting is a good free web hosting.I have an account with them. The advantage maybe is that the process is fast. You only signed up to X10hosting.com and their forum and you have your free hosting.The problem is... Their servers are down 10 minutes every hour, this is to aparently force you to buy a paid hosting with them.These server downs are terrible for any website. I have lose a lot of daily visitors because of that.I only wait to get free web hosting in this fanstactic Xisto.com forum and forget X10hosting and their servers down.But to the people impatient I recommend x10hosting.

Don't bother with them.They are horrible. For example, I always met theforum posting quota,but they will suspend you for the smallest reasonanyway.All of a sudden you'll find out things,such as your databaseaccess has disappeared, and on and on. The site will go down for ages for no reason. They are a bunch of moronic cretins. Avoid them.

Don't bother with them.They are horrible. For example, I always met theforum posting quota,but they will suspend you for the smallest reason
anyway.
All of a sudden you'll find out things,such as your database
access has disappeared, and on and on.
The site will go down for ages for no reason.

They are a bunch of moronic cretins.

Avoid them.

What about Xisto what can you say about it?

I tried this company, but not only did it take a while for them to activate my account, but the server was slow and had a ton of downtime. They are much better than 000, but Xisto beats them any day. It is also worth noting how small the free hosting plans are compared to other sites.

What about Xisto what can you say about it?

They don't even come close to Xisto.
Don't bother at all with x10 hosting.
It was a nightmare. They have people moderating and
'disciplining' people who don't have a clue about what they are doing.

If anything ever goes wrong with your site,which it will,sometimes
more than one thing at once,you'll have a hell of a time getting any help.

I was hosted at x10hosting, before i got banned in the forums, their servers are down ever hour, their ftp it slow and doesnt connect half the time. I would not recommend this host. You are just wasting your time if you do go here.

I signed up with them literally the day before I came here. They are the reason I came to Xisto! I went to log on and start building and editing yesterday morning, and hey, what do you know - they were down for like, two hours! I couldn't get into my cPanel or anything, and I was growing very impatient. I got to reading more reviews of them and I realized that I wasn't the first person this had happened to. I mean, I want to build a decent website, and they offer the abilities to do that, but I also want a decent amount of up-time too! I don't want to have to worry about if my site is going to be down for hours at a time or if I will be able to get into my cPanel or not for hours at a time. I found out, less than twenty-four hours after signing up with them, that they're crap to say the least. I guess it's true what they say - you get what you pay for. (That doesn't necessarily apply here though, seeing as how we "pay" for our hosting capabilities by being active on the forum. ;) ) Anyway, my best advice: stay away from X10 Hosting and just stick with Xisto!

When I wanted to signup x10 to test his service, x10 said: Sorry, x10Hosting is not currently accepting signups from your country (HK) as a result of high levels of abusive requests.Please try back later.Oops... it is unbelievable.

what are you guys talking about?x10 is amazing..
0 downtime so far and everything's great

You're not hosted with Xisto though. If you were, you would see how bad their service really is.
Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)