xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
madlinux

Can You Play Counter Strike... W00T

Many people ask ...

I wondered if i could play cs source without steam. The thing is i have steam, but i just cant login to it, i tried everything, even reformating(i knew that would not help in the first place). CAn someone tell me how to play cs source without steam if they know how

actually, there is a way; BUT its illegal. So your best idea would be to buy it over again because i cant descuss the illegal way to play it. Sorry but you are out of luck beg your parrents to buy you a new copy or get someone to buy it for you.

i cant descuss the illegal way to play it.

45567[/snapback]

Yea but some people who got legal copy of Half Life 2 still can't play Counter Strike Source ! Coz their Steam client is older version and game has old protocol version. Just try to run game Counter Strike Source game with console

hl2.exe -game cstrike -console -steam
and join official CS:S server. If ur Game ID is legal game gonna update itself with latest Protocol Version! But this update is heavy approximal 80 Mb.

Good luck! AK47 rocks :D