xisto Community
frozen.fish

How Much Have You Earned Here Trap17 post

Well I have done 220 posts and I've earned 29 xistobucks now. That's an average 13 CENTs per post. I haven't yet bought any hosting so my account may feel a little shock when I buy domain and hosting.

Edited by baniboy (see edit history)

Well I have earnt 8$ since I joined the community. I haven't spent any till now. But I'm planning to aquire a web hosting plan soon :)!

Since the inception of myCents, I've earned about $110 as of this post.I plan on using the hosting, but I'm still at a lost as to what to do with a website at the moment. This might change soon, however... *insert evil cackle here*Goes to show that if you actually put in some informative contributions towards threads that are relevant to your interests, you can make enough myCents to last you a while. With 692 posts (not including this one), my average per post would be about $0.16 per post.Remember, quality... not quantity. :) I wonder how many myCents some of the regulars have...

As of this post I have earned $48.00 with my 402 posts. :P

I plan on posting more and more in this board from this point on because I want to get a bigger hosting plan because I have something in my mind that I want to do...

And as rayzoredge said, it's all about quality, not quantity. And rayzoredge, pal, seriously, I must congratulate you because you have that much money and I haven't even seen you that often in here. Keep it up! :)

Wow Some of you have really earned alot. WTG! I am only at about $9.50 But have been a little short on time lately, But things will be better now. Although im not sure last couple times I have posted my amount hasnt changed from the $9.50 So I probably havent posted enough yet.

I just joined a couple days ago, and I have around $1.50. I plan on creating a new website for my game development team, Dark Fairy Games, so I've been posting relatively frequently. I've also been making extra-sure that my posts are at least somewhat meaningful.EDIT: Scratch that, I've earned about $2.00.

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

hi, as of now i have earned: $28.00 and 95.75 Cents , I guess the mYCents system is quite slow compared with the previous credit system. But anyway the MyCents system is more attractive and looks more professional than the old credit system, because here everything is dealt with Cents and Dollars, even though these are e-money ..still one has a feeling that he is getting some real cash in his/her account. But i really dont know what algorithm is followed to calculate these cents.

Well I have earned:
Earned:$16.00

I am not sure if that is good or bad O.o.

Well, $16.00 in 2 months when the Logic Plan starts at $1.95 per month should be acceptable.

I am not about to display the value I have earned. I figure it is personal and simply won't divulge the amount. I'll be hosted here for awhile.

Woohoo! My first 10 credits!

Congrats on that...

Can anyone know the script used to calculate the cents or is it classified?

Nobody except Opaque. He wrote the Credit Script.

Nobody except Opaque. He wrote the Credit Script.

Oh man, Do you think he could make some tutorials on how to make one like it I would be very keen to make my own. Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)