xisto Community
Haricotcur

Hello All, Greetings From Haricotcur

Hi all and welcome to my introduction post!Myself Haricotcur from India. Well, Haricotcur is just my nick. My referer to this site is Xisto which in turn found through google. I have always been interested in web development and designing. I am learning scripting in PHP, MySQL, AJAX and some layout designing using Photoshop and converting into XHTML-CSS designs. Recently I have started learning graphic arts and photo manipulations in Photoshop.I accidently bumped on to Xisto while searching for some tutorials on CMS scripting. After coming here I came to know that these two websites are offering lots of useful free services. I read through the rules and assure that I won't spam around. I am pretty comfortable posting as I have been posting in other forums. I am a bit formal though when it comes to writing, as I have never used any of the mobile lingo etc.So hoping to see you people around and make new friends. Good day.

Edited by Haricotcur (see edit history)

Hello Haricotcur and welcome to the forums :)! Well if you wish to learn more about graphics and web developing you should stick around. There are many people that can help you with those kind of things. Also there are other subjects you can discuss too. And the web hosting services are just better than great. When you post just be yourself and it will be all right, don't worry. Have a nice stay and happy posting !

Welcome to Xisto Haricotcur It seems you are very good with the WEB you could always make some tutorials for the other members and post them in the tutorial section, Any how please make sure you read the Xisto read me for the forum rules and other bits then check out some my cents topics to understand how the fantastic new system works!

Thanks andreip and Ash-Bash. andreip, yes the tutorials and articles here are very informative. I did took some time to understand this system of MyCents. I signed up at Xisto - Support now.

Hi haricotcur...... welcome to Xisto. Very nice and detailed introduction. Happy to see that you already read the rules and myCent system. You'll enjoy a lot here. Your formal language is better as it looks professional and will earn you more myCents. Don't go with mobile lingo even if you learn it later :PSo you are good at web development. Share your experiences with us and post if you have any doubts. We'll help you. Start posting and join our community. All the best. :)

Edited by xpress (see edit history)