xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dish Dish Network - Scam Scam Scam! Do Not Trust Them!

I can't get dish because I have bad credit. I was put on the do not call list like 100 times and they still call. Once I was told  they were running a new promotion and I wouldn't have to pass a credit check so I stayed on the phone giving all of my info for like 20 mins to this indian lady and at the end of it all she asked me for my ss#. I told her she was a God damn lair and that was that. They say what ever they want. Oh I could get dish for 1 room if I pay $300 up front. Haha I have four kids and I'm out of work right now. So I just made a home made HD antenna and it works great.  Good luck everyone

-reply by StevenKeywords: how to get dish network without a credit check

That is crazy, how do you make an at home antenna? I need one! I have been on dish for a little over a year now and I lost my job [they never ran me a credit check, fyi] and I have to cancel. They shut it off all I get is infomercials and I tried to cancel they said it is $120 to cancel and I already owe them $170. I said 'Ok, single mom here, no job I can't afford to pay you the balance so you will charge me anoth 120 if I don't pay in ten days?" It is messed up, what sense does that make? They defintley don't work with you on the money part of it. Speaking of credit...I am taking a lashing for this one.

Well there are (well, there recently was and may be in the future) non-legal ways to get all Dishnetwork channels for free but I don't want to condone anything illegal <gasp>.

That is crazy, how do you make an at home antenna? I need one! I have been on dish for a little over a year now and I lost my job [they never ran me a credit check, fyi] and I have to cancel. They shut it off all I get is infomercials and I tried to cancel they said it is $120 to cancel and I already owe them $170. I said 'Ok, single mom here, no job I can't afford to pay you the balance so you will charge me anoth 120 if I don't pay in ten days?" It is messed up, what sense does that make? They defintley don't work with you on the money part of it. Speaking of credit...I am taking a lashing for this one.

Hi this is Alicia Brink. I'm with the Executive offices of DISH Network. I apologize about the confusion on your account. We understand that right now times are tough and customers can not always make their payments on time. We make every effort to assist customers in times of need. If a customer is not able to afford their current programming plan we offer several other options. It is not the amount that you owe, or how many payments you make. Your account disconnection has to do with amount of days your bill is past due. Unlike most companies DISH Network understands everyone needs help from time to time so they do not disconnect an account until it is well past due. If this is still not enough we have promise to pay options available up to once a year for an additional 10 days. We offer package plans as low as 19.99 per month to help fit every budget. If you still have any additional questions please let us know. You can directly email me at Alicia.Brink@Dishnetwork.com

<p>I can't get dish because I have bad credit. I was put on the do not call list like 100 times and they still call. Once I was told they were running a new promotion and I wouldn't have to pass a credit check so I stayed on the phone giving all of my info for like 20 mins to this indian lady and at the end of it all she asked me for my ss#. I told her she was a God damn lair and that was that. They say what ever they want. Oh I could get dish for 1 room if I pay $300 up front. Haha I have four kids and I'm out of work right now. So I just made a home made HD antenna and it works great. Good luck everyone</p>-reply by StevenKeywords: how to get dish network without a credit check

I want to apologize for the confusion regarding our promotions. We offer great promotions to all customers. Each promotion will have restrictions and qualifications, we will always try to find the best promotion for you based on your qualifications. Some promotions will require a pre-pay account and/or purchased equipment. You can also receive special promotions via email, mail, or commercials. We make every effort to give you information regarding these promotions via phone, print, and online. If for some reason you can not find details on the particular promotion you are interested in or qualified for you can always verify it with an agent over the phone or online. Some times when you receive mailings for promotions for DISH Network, they may not always be sent by us directly. We have independent retailers that are authorized to sell our services. If you are being contacted by them you will need to call the number on the mailing and ask to be added to the Do Not Solicit list. You will have to do this for each retailer that you do not want contacting you. If you want to email me your address and phone number I would be more than happy to ensure you are on that list with us. I hope this helps clear up the confusion. Please let us know if you have any other questions about the particular promotion you qualified for.

Normally, one has to have relatively good credit record to get cable service or dish service. I can see why it is not easy to get the service these days without good credit. I think getting your own antenna is a good idea. What is an HD antenna? I hope it will work for most people because it will help save money. In my case, I bought an expensive antenna at Wal Mart and found a spot above my roof to get respectable signals.

<p>I can't get dish because I have bad credit. I was put on the do not call list like 100 times and they still call. Once I was told  they were running a new promotion and I wouldn't have to pass a credit check so I stayed on the phone giving all of my info for like 20 mins to this indian lady and at the end of it all she asked me for my ss#. I told her she was a God damn lair and that was that. They say what ever they want. Oh I could get dish for 1 room if I pay $300 up front. Haha I have four kids and I'm out of work right now. So I just made a home made HD antenna and it works great.  Good luck everyone</p>-reply by StevenKeywords: how to get dish network without a credit check

Hi this is Alicia Brink. I am with DISH Network; I wanted to apologize about the confusion with starting an account. We do have qualifications for each promotion offer we have, if you have bad credit as you say you do then you would still qualify for one of our accounts. We have accounts that may require you to pay in advance on your account; these accounts will typically have a charge for upgraded equipment or maybe even require you to purchase your equipment. Some times when you receive mailings for promotions for DISH Network, they may not always be sent by us directly. We have independent retailers that are authorized to sell our services. If you are being contacted by them you will need to call the number on the mailing and ask to be added to the Do Not Solicit list. You will have to do this for each retailer that you do not want contacting you. If you want to email me your address and phone number I would be more than happy to ensure you are on that list with us. My email address is Alicia.Brink@DISHNetwork.com

Normally, one has to have relatively good credit record to get cable service or dish service. I can see why it is not easy to get the service these days without good credit. I think getting your own antenna is a good idea. What is an HD antenna? I hope it will work for most people because it will help save money. In my case, I bought an expensive antenna at Wal Mart and found a spot above my roof to get respectable signals.

eInfiniti,

We strive to not only provide the lowest all digital programming but the least expensive equipment in the industry as well. We offer several different plans and promotions to fit the needs of our customers. We have something available for everyone and with our everyday low cost plans and introductory offers you can find something that fits your budget and lifestyle! If you have any other questions feel free to contact me directly.

Alicia.Brink@Dishnetwork