xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Do You Have Resident Evil 4?

What would you rate Resident Evil 4?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just read that the ps2 version of the game is delayed cause the ps2 can't deal with all the graphic power of the game :D People who have a Gamecube can enjoy 24-bit textures, while the ps2 can only handle 8 or maybe even 4-bit textures :D

Just read that the ps2 version of the game is delayed cause the ps2 can't deal with all the graphic power of the game

People who have a Gamecube can enjoy 24-bit textures, while the ps2 can only handle 8 or maybe even 4-bit textures

I didn't know that. Do you know when it is coming out for PS2? I already have it for Gamecube I am just curious.

I love Resident evil 4...it is an all around great game. The are only a few annoying and stupid drawbacks that the designers did.FIrst of all...There are no more zombies (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) There is only some stupid parasite thingy.Also, I hate the aim and such..Its to tight up ....I just dont like it...Well, I still suggest buying the game...ITs definately worth your money =D.

Where do i start for this game. Well first of all even though it coming out for the ps2 in a month or so i still dont mind it on the gamecube at all. This game is finally a game without raccon city. I started this game a week ago and couldnt stop playing it. I like the fact that there are not zombies, just some crazed people that come around and kill you. The whole point of their scheme was to kidnap the president daughter inject her with the virus, have you (leon) come rescue her and bring her back to the president where the virus will take over. So in the beginning you basically just go around and find the president's daughter and then later find a cure. I found this game to be quite easier than the other resident evils though. The merchant sells a rocket launcher which i used once for the boss.There is a couple of things that i would like to see a change in though to make my gaming a little easier. The merchant should sell bullets for the guns he sells, only a limited supply but some to buy off of him just in case something was to happen. Another, is the fact of finding the cure towards the end of the game, it should be a straight forward thing you would think but i got confused. What really screwed me up was the fact that you had to dogde and sprint out of the way sometimes. It didnt really bother me in the beginning but then they switch it up sometimes and if you dont hit it fast enough you end up dying. Overall, a very good game i gave it a 9/10, recommended for every resident evil fan to go out and buy it.

There is a couple of things that i would like to see a change in though to make my gaming a little easier. The merchant should sell bullets for the guns he sells, only a limited supply but some to buy off of him just in case something was to happen.

Exactly what I was thinking. I recently came very close to having no ammo what so ever and the merchant doesn't sell any. That is all I can think of as being a problem.