xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
george-harrison

Iphone 3g iPhone 3G or Blackberry?

Hello,what to buy?

Well it depends about your likes. Both are pretty much the same when it comes out to technology and style. I personally own an iPhone 3G and I'm quite pleased of it. I can tell you about it if you want. Well when it comes out to music is awesome. I really love the iphone 3g and itunes couple. I can organize my music how i want it and many other cool things. Another nice thing is the fact that there are so many applications out there so you'll never get bored of your phone. The games are really awesome I can tell you. And pretty good gameplay too. The graphics are pretty good. Another cool thing is that you can access the internet pretty fast with it. You can acces it by WiFi(wireless conection), 3G and EDGE. The browser it's pretty fast. But a big minus is the fact that Iphone doesn't supports flash. But this is currently being discussed betwen apple and adobe. Maybe they'll find a way out of this. Hmm the design is really elegant. You may hear that they are really fragille and they break really fast. Well they don't. Trust me i've dropped mine 5 times and really bad dropes and nothing happened. Also the touch screen is really hard to scratch. I always have my phone in my pocket with the keys and i don't have even a single scratch on it. The only problem is that the apple logo is getting scratches and doesnt looks so polished. But it's fine. Another big minus is that they don't own a bluetooth sending functionalitty, MMS or have copy/paste incorporated and video recording cam. But you can get them for free by jailbreaking it. You can unlock all of them in 20 minutes. Anyway the next Apple meeting is in June and I think they'll present the new Iphone then. So maybe you should wait. Anyway good luck with your choice.
Cheers!

Hello,what to buy?

Um yea maybe read the Xisto readme mate, and also post a little bit more.

Anyway, I have the iPhone 3G and its the best phone I have ever had! it is fast, easy to use and you can play music and watch films ect.... that's the best part, The screen quality is also fantastic I really do recommend it, Go on you tube and look at some reviews on it to to find which one you like the best.

it depends,Blackberry is more of a business smart phone/communicatorwhileiPhone is more on entertainment, music, movies, games, etc.If you dont want to get bored, go with iPhone :)

Another big minus is that they don't own a bluetooth sending functionalitty, MMS or have copy/paste incorporated and video recording cam. But you can get them for free by jailbreaking it. You can unlock all of them in 20 minutes. Anyway the next Apple meeting is in June and I think they'll present the new Iphone then.

Apple already announced that there will be a free software update available this summer for all iPhone users that will allow MMS and copy/paste, along with some other useful things such as push notification.

Apple already announced that there will be a free software update available this summer for all iPhone users that will allow MMS and copy/paste, along with some other useful things such as push notification.

Yes the OS 3.0 but since now the only way was jailbreak. I hope there will be more updates too :).

Apple really do need to get Copy and paste on the iPhone so far you have to Jail break it to copy and paste :s I want more updates for mine :P!I think also you should be able to change the background where all your icons are :).

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

Thank you guys,I didn 't know is that they don't own a bluetooth sending functionalitty, MMS or have copy/paste incorporated and video recording cam.

Well they have it, but for some reasons Apple doesnt want to release them out to the publicity. Probably for economical reasons. But smart people have figure out how to use those functions that are still locked :).