xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jaychant

Hey All!

Hey, I'm Jaychant!

I'm seriously into game development and lead a small game development team called Dark Fairy Games. I also enjoy playing games, which is actually why I started getting into game development in the first place. My favorite kinds of games to create are RPGs (because I get to implement a complex storyline) and space shooters (because they're so fun to play :D ).

Besides game development, I also really like to listen to music. My favorite artists are Eminem and Chamillionaire. I especially like Leave Yourself by Eminem and Ridin' by Chamillionaire. As you can tell, I like Hip Hop more than any other kind of music.

And I saved this for the very end... how silly of me! You've probably already read "Jaychant" completely wrong! :D Jaychant is a shortened version of my name (which I will not announce here :D ), and it's pronounced: [JAY-shaunt] (sounds like "Jay Shot", but with an N between the O and the T).

Hello jaychant and welcome to our community. Game development must be really fun but hard too. I'm getting interested into game developing. I only tryed my change developing flash game but they aren't so intresting for sure xD. As for music I sometimes listen to Eminem too but I'm going more for TI, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Lupe Fiasco. Well have a nice stay here and be ready to be amazed by the kindly community we have here :D.

Cheers!

Hello jaychant and welcome to our community. Game development must be really fun but hard too. I'm getting interested into game developing. I only tryed my change developing flash game but they aren't so intresting for sure xD. As for music I sometimes listen to Eminem too but I'm going more for TI, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Lupe Fiasco. Well have a nice stay here and be ready to be amazed by the kindly community we have here :) .

Cheers!

Actually, shock of the day: game development isn't that hard! If you download a game creation utility like Game Maker, you can start out with absolutely no programming experience and make your first game very soon. The hard part is when you shoot for good quality, i.e. when you want to sell your games.

Hello jaychant and welcome to our community. Game development must be really fun but hard too. I'm getting interested into game developing. I only tryed my change developing flash game but they aren't so intresting for sure xD. As for music I sometimes listen to Eminem too but I'm going more for TI, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Lupe Fiasco. Well have a nice stay here and be ready to be amazed by the kindly community we have here smile.gif .Cheers!Actually, shock of the day: game development isn't that hard! If you download a game creation utility like Game Maker, you can start out with absolutely no programming experience and make your first game very soon. The hard part is when you shoot for good quality, i.e. when you want to sell your games.-I personally like to use Blender 3D if I'm starting from scratch, becasue they have a nice game engine and physics system built-in. But for quick, fun games, I like to use First Person Shooter Creator. Always a classic :)

Welcome jaychant It seems you are very talented! Please make sure you read the Xisto readme for the forum rules and other cool things then check out some mycents topics to understand how the system works and how you get easy and fantastic hosting for your website! :)!

Enjoy!

Hello jaychant and welcome to our community. Game development must be really fun but hard too. I'm getting interested into game developing. I only tryed my change developing flash game but they aren't so intresting for sure xD. As for music I sometimes listen to Eminem too but I'm going more for TI, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Lupe Fiasco. Well have a nice stay here and be ready to be amazed by the kindly community we have here smile.gif .Cheers!

Actually, shock of the day: game development isn't that hard! If you download a game creation utility like Game Maker, you can start out with absolutely no programming experience and make your first game very soon. The hard part is when you shoot for good quality, i.e. when you want to sell your games.

-I personally like to use Blender 3D if I'm starting from scratch, becasue they have a nice game engine and physics system built-in. But for quick, fun games, I like to use First Person Shooter Creator. Always a classic :)

One question: How come no one here uses the quote tags?

One question: How come no one here uses the quote tags?

There is now, But there was really no need to quote your introduction topic.

If you check out some other topics they are used a lot!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I think I'm really going to like this place! :D

There is now, But there was really no need to quote your introduction topic.

Actually what I meant was, cemetaryrecords had two things quoted without quote tags. I thought for a sec that he wrote the whole thing, even though he didn't. :)

Also the only quotes I've seen so far were wrapped in quotation marks instead, until you used the quote tag. :P But anyways I guess that means you guys do use quote tags after all.

Maybe he didn't have his head on right.Well welcome Jaychant, I have always been interested in game design, and im glad you told me this, I will have to take a look.I can see that you already registered for mycents, remember to read the readme, and contact me if you need any web design!