xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frozen.fish

Hello! Great Deal from TRAP17

Hello!Thank you Xisto! found such a nice host here, hope I can get points soon enough though..? :D A little intro won't be bad, so hello and thank you Xisto!Regards,kercoP.S. can I host foreign language site here? actually an english speaking forum but with foreign language section. :D

Hello and welcome to you.You can host site with foreign languge here.That is not a problem.Have a nice stay and day.If you need some help, we are here. :D

Edited by stefan_pavikevik (see edit history)

Welcome kerco..... your little intro would help us to know you better, and it is better if your intro is more detailed. Anyway, come start posting and join our community. Ask us if you have any doubts....

Hello!

Thank you Xisto! found such a nice host here, hope I can get points soon enough though.. :D

A little intro won't be bad, so hello and thank you Xisto!

Regards,

kerco

P.S. can I host foreign language site here? actually an english speaking forum but with foreign language section. :D

Welcome kerco To the Xisto forums make sure you read the Xisto read me for all the forum rules and some other rules and bits and bobs, Then check out some mycents topics to understand how the NEW system works!. Enjoy it :D

Welcome to our comunity :D. Well I can tell you this is the best free host online you'll ever find. It's actually like a paid host. You can earn credits by posting and then buy hosting. Yes, you can any kind of website you want. Good luck with the posting, don't spam and be sure you read all the rules and help files.Cheers!

hey thank you so much for the warm welcome guys!Im from Philippines.. a new web designer and currently learning Internet marketing. So I hope Xisto forum will be a great help for starters like me!OT: the guy above me got negative credits. Is that possible?

hey thank you so much for the warm welcome guys!
Im from Philippines.. a new web designer and currently learning Internet marketing. So I hope Xisto forum will be a great help for starters like me!

OT: the guy above me got negative credits. Is that possible?

Yes it's possible. One of my topics got deleted and all the credits I eraned dropped down because the system has allready transfered them into $ in my xisto account.