xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
trapp17

Ptc Site That Really Pays just one of those ptc sites but this site really pays and proven

http://buxgroup.to/bux/

Welcome to Bux.to! At Bux.to, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay. The minimum payout is $10.00.

you get 20 ads per day at bux.to... go with their referrals they'll add up fast. you can even buy your referrals from their own site. if you want some extra income try this site, and go refer your friends or buy from their site and earn.

Those are ridiculously low payouts....1 cent per, 10.00 needed, that's 1000 sites surfed at 30 seconds each = 500 minutes = 9 hours of actively surfing for $10 = $1.10 an hour. But with 20 ads a day it's even worse. That's 1000/20 = 50 days to earn $10. An average of 20 cents a day...I'm not trying to put you down for it or anything but I think it should be taken into consideration.

These sites are useless, most are a scam as for the ones that really pay... you're just wasting your time cause you have to click on a lot of add-s to get 10$ or something like that. Also the sites usually tend to not give u any adds to click on when you're approaching your withdraw limit. So again no money. Soo all sites where you get paid to click on ads and visit websites equal scam

i wouldn't say all the sites are scams, but a lot of them are. also, the ones that aren't, it's still not worth anyones time to spend 3 hours clicking just to make 10 bucks. it's free money....haha....but come on!

These sites are useless, most are a scam as for the ones that really pay... you're just wasting your time cause you have to click on a lot of add-s to get 10$ or something like that. Also the sites usually tend to not give u any adds to click on when you're approaching your withdraw limit. So again no money. Soo all sites where you get paid to click on ads and visit websites equal scam

Shameless self-promoting link to one of my threads relative to this topic :P

The above link is to one of my threads introducing a blog that signs up for all of these PTC sites and reviews them to see if they actually pay or not, how frequently they pay, how well they work, etc.

I am also usingbux.to. but the minimum payout is not $10. you have to earn atleast $50 to cashout.

as i searched in forums bux.to is not paying instantly, it is getting a long period to pay your cash. some

people waited more than a year..

Posted Image

Edited by dzaad85 (see edit history)

I have reached my minimum payout rate and have requested to withdraw the amount. It was about nine months back and till now, it is still pending payment. I have written to them and their response is that some auditing need to be done and asking me to be patience. I have and will clicking on the link daily. I have reached my second minimum payout amount. Patience is running out. Saw it the forum that some waited a year for it. If that is the normal rate at which they paid out, then fine, I will carry on waiting.