xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
trapp17

Greetings To Everyone!

Hello there! Im new here and Im planning on changing my host here on Xisto from 000webhost.com when I found out they suck and they close accounts for no reason... xD

Good :D I'm new too and I'm coming from 000Webhost too :D

Hey guys......welcome to Xisto. This is the best free hosting site. You'll enjoy a lot here. We're very friendly people :D and this is very very friendly community.
Don't worry about hosting here. Actually you'll get paid hosting for free. You'll earn myCents (virtual money) for your posts here. You can use that amount to buy hosting at Xisto - Support.com.

First go and register at Xisto - Support.com/billing with the same email address you used to register at this forum. Then after 5 posts you'll see myCents below your avatar. (you may have to wait for 4 to 5 hours to see the changes) Use that amount to order hosting and domain names. Thats it.

And please make sure you read the Trap17Readme and follow the board rules and regulations...
Start posting and join our community :D

Hello there! Im new here and Im planning on changing my host here on Xisto from 000webhost.com when I found out they suck and they close accounts for no reason... xD

Welcome to the forum trapp17 Make sure you read the Xisto readme for the rules and other cool things, Then check out some mycents topics to understand how the system works and how you can get the best hosting package for your site! I have used 000webhost in the past they was fine for me, You most of broken one of there TOS.

Hello and Greetings to you trapp17.
One big and warm welcome to you.
Please read the rules, the readmes, the guides, the annoucements, the news and other Xisto and Xisto related things, to get things easy. Be carefull to follow all the rules of the Forums.
We have our virtual money for here, named myCENTs.
As I can saw, you already started with earning myCENTs.
So post good, quality and long posts with a good description, to get earning myCENTs.
Also don't forget to register at Xisto - Support website.
After you earn 100 myCENTs, you will get them deposited at Xisto as U.S. American Dollars.
With them, you will be able to buy goods and services that Xisto - Web Hosting, Xisto and Xisto has to offer.
I hope I'll see you HOSTED at here, soon.
So have a nice stay, have and make fun, meet new people, make new friendships, earn and earn and earn myCENTs, post and post and post, learn something new, teach us something new, share ideas theories and let this community to be a part of your daily routine.
All the best,
Stefan Pavikevik.

As everyone else told you what to do, I'll just say hello and welcome you to the best place where you can get quality hosting for posting on this board :DHope I'll see you very often on this board, so have fun! :D