xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaos3932

Requesting A Review(suggestions Welcome)

Hey, I just completed my clan website, and I was looking for some advice, or ideas for making it better. Currently my site is focused mainly on the phpbb message boards. I wish there was a way we could pay for some professional graphics using mysents. I am not all that great with making coustom logo's, ect.

Here is the link

Clan Kaos

If you have any suggestions about making the site cleaner by eliminating useless forums please post your ideas.

First advice get rid of the splash page unless you plan to add more to it, because you lose more visitors because of it and the reason why is that it is extra clicks that person needs to get to in order to see the content on your site. As for other advice, I would look into skinning your PHPBB forum as well to try and fit the theme which of course is a clan site or Diablo III type theme.

First advice get rid of the splash page unless you plan to add more to it, because you lose more visitors because of it and the reason why is that it is extra clicks that person needs to get to in order to see the content on your site. As for other advice, I would look into skinning your PHPBB forum as well to try and fit the theme which of course is a clan site or Diablo III type theme.

Done, and Done please feel free to take another look! I have done a ton of work on the site and it is looking very smexy at the moment. I still have more work to do far as organizing the site and such, but it is coming along very nicely.

http://www.xkaosx.co.nr/

I found the site very cool.Loads of good graphics...hopefully they don't take much time loading on every connection!your phpbb portal and forums is nice.Keep up the good work mate!Good luck

It is a improvement and so your next step would be to connect your forum into the website and usually that is done with mods and so you would want to have latest topics and posts up front. On top of adding more content to the site as well to gain visitors and what not and that will help with more activity to the forums. Also get rid of the red and use the green color as the red take away from the website in blending smoothly with the rest of the site.As for the forum portal you want reskin those boxes to match with the theme, which they should have when you ran the portal mod, so look into that as well. So your getting there in terms of putting a website together and so just fix those few things, and also look into adding clan tools to the site as well, I seen website use them but I don't know where to get them though.