xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berryblitz

I'm Berry, I'm A New Member

Hi =) I'm looking forward to earn points here to have Xisto host my blogs.I got personal blogs from Blogspot, then transferred to WordPress, then hmmm try 000WebHost, but crap!000WebHost gives you everything, then your page would always show an error, something like "Server is busy." And I heard Xisto is good, so posting in a forum for me is okay.Anyway, I love forums.When I got my blogs here, I would introduce my blogs on this forum :D

Hi =) I'm looking forward to earn points here to have Xisto host my blogs.
I got personal blogs from Blogspot, then transferred to WordPress, then hmmm try 000WebHost, but crap!

000WebHost gives you everything, then your page would always show an error, something like "Server is busy." And I heard Xisto is good, so posting in a forum for me is okay.

Anyway, I love forums.

When I got my blogs here, I would introduce my blogs on this forum :D

Hi berryblitz and one big warm welcome to you.
Read the rules, the readmes, the guides, the annoucements and the other news and things related to Xisto and Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting and for the myCENTs.
So myCENTs are virtual money for you here, and you will earn them with making this forum good place for everybody.
So you need to post long posts, quality posts, meaningfull posts to start earning myCENTs.
Also register at here with the same e-mail address as on the forums.
After 100 myCENTs, here at the forums, it will be deposited as dollars at Xisto.
With that, you can buy goods and services that Xisto have to offer.
You earn myCENTs for absolutely nothing, but posts.
Have a nice stay here at this beautiful community, make new friends, meet new people, share ideas and knowledges, learn something new, make fun, and have a nice weekend.
All the best,
Stefan Pavikevik.

Hi Berry! Welcome to Xisto forums.Make sure you read the rules and stuff, also I would like to say that the information about hosting on Xisto main page is outdated. We are using creadit system v.3 now, so you have to make long quality posts to earn mycents which then are converted to xistodollars, register at https://support.xisto.com/ wit the same e-mail address you registered here. Nice to have you here and see you around. :D

Sorry about the homepage being outdated, but its out of my power, if you want to help redesign the home page Click Here!

Welcome to the forums, Feel free to ask any questions.

Here are the standard server plans, of course you can keep going onto a VPS if you want to as well.

Posted Image

You can pay for this hosting with your own money, or use the Xisto mycents system, to use the mycents system it is requred that you sign up under https://support.xisto.com/ using the same e-mail address that you used to register on this forum.

Have a good time :D