xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyktovios

Hello From Greece!

Hello nyktovios Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 and how things work around here. See you around the boards. :D

Welcome to Xisto and yes Xisto beats bytehost out of the water in terms of hosting and support from both the members and the staff here. Which means if yo have problems with your site everyone will be all over it offering your support and pointing you in the right direction to get your website up and going. So enjoy your stay here on Xisto and enjoy some great hosting and some fine community members as well.

Welcome to the forum nyktovios, Please make sure you read the Xisto read me for the rules and Terms of service, Also please check out some mycents topics to understand on how the new system works, Please also note Trap are very good with hosting websites with there partners Xisto and Astra host.

Welcome to Xisto nyktovios. I know you will enjoy your time here at Xisto.com The best place on the net I know. you will find a lot of very interesting topics here in the forum, along with the greatest members and mods around. Just please make sure you read the RULES before you go on a posting spree. Good luck and again. a Very Big Welcome to the land of Xisto.com