xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chaos3932

New To Trap And Excited About The Idea Just a little Introduction

Well, I used to have a free account on freepgs however they decided that no longer could they host me or the ?thers"for free. I tried to use some random free webhosts on the net... Misfortunately I do not like how they have adsense that forces random spam ?dlinks" on my site that just blows! Its one thing to have to have ads. Then another to be constantly bombarded by them when your posting on your favorite site.Anyone know how good Xisto webhosting is? I find it interesting that something can be completly free just for posting!

Well, I used to have a free account on freepgs however they decided that no longer could they host me or the öthers"for free. I tried to use some random free webhosts on the net... Misfortunately I do not like how they have adsense that forces random spam ädlinks" on my site that just blows! Its one thing to have to have ads. Then another to be constantly bombarded by them when your posting on your favorite site.
Anyone know how good Xisto webhosting is? I find it interesting that something can be completly free just for posting!

Hi and warm welcome.
Read the readme-s, guides, rules and etc before asking.
The Xisto webhost is the best of all you known to today.
So, make quality and long posts for earning myCENTs, and get HOSTED.
Have a nice stay and day here with us.
All the best,
Stefan Pavikevik.

Hello chaos3932 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. I have been hosted here for 3 years now, if that is any incentive for you to join us. The hosting packages are awsome. And, yes, it is virtually free for posting. Read about how things work by using the links just above my sig.

To earn your myCENTSs. make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

Look forward to reading your posts. :D

Hmm, So we cannot post one liners? It seems difficult to always respond to things in paragraphs but I will practice that. I am hosted finally... It took me a while to figure out how to use the user panel on xisto. Fortunately it was clear enough that I could set up my ftp accounts, sql database, and forums. Things are looking sexy and for the first time I feel secure that I can keep my site up permanently without evil lame webhosts removing me! I think this is a great way to advertise web hosting... This way people get to earn a basic service, while giving back and later on they can pay out of pocket for additional services+ upgrade when we can afford it!

Hi mate and welcome to the forums! You should be happy here as the hosting is great, not to mention easy on the wallet.Don't worry its not that you cannot post one liners, as long as what you say actually contributes something then there is not a problem! For each post the number of myCents you get can vary, and for a longer more quality post you get more! It is a clever system and does not simply go on length but analyses the quality as well :) Have fun!