xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stefan_pavikevik

Microsoft Released Their Internet Explorer 8 Rc1. Microsoft released their IE 8 RC1 to the public.

Posted Image

It is finnaly here. You can download it if you have geniune license of the Windows OS.

It will be avaiable at 9 o'clock american pacific time.

IE 8 will be still the most popular browser - 72%.

IE 8 will be solid and fast web browser for today needs. With new options and speeders it will be the dominating leader on the market. Microsoft will be also selling it as part, no more together with Windows. So in Windows 7, it will be an option for completly removing it.

'Njoy!

Stefan, you do realize this is old news, right? In fact, Internet Explorer 8 stable came out today. Internet Explorer 8 RC1 came out a long time ago—it's no longer available. You can even read about it on the IE Blog here

Wow so they have finally released it, Well going to today anyway, I am not going to use it any how I am finding Microsoft attempts at Internet browsers are poor in speed and visual therefore I am stick with trusty firefox and opera :D.

That is good news, though i do not have too much expectations of a microsoft browser, nonetheless, internet explorer evolved a lot since version 6, still, i must see and test to actually trust and even use on a daily basis like i use maxthon or firefox sometimes to test my website usability and graphics display.Good news and thanks for sharing this with us.

I also recently heard that IE8 final version is released, so U just downloaded it and installed, well I can say I like the speed how it opens the pages, it now seems to pass acid2 test 100/100 but is having lots of problems with acid3 test as I only got 20/100IE8 really improved, even though I am an Opera fan, I still believe that Opera 10 beta which is passing acid3 test for a long time now is much better and seems to be as fast as IE8, but can we get any faster, on localhost IE8 and Opera opens pages faster than in 1 second, I just click the button and it loads all the site instantly :D