xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

26 Nov Attacks On Mumbai ...still continues in other forms ...in other countries

The world around comprises colours, sounds and experiences. The experience I had on that dreadful day was filled with diffrent moods of colours. Red colours of blood shed ,the black of terror , the greys of lost lives and everything that could mar the beauty of a perfect blessed day given by God. I saw there . Well, what was it I saw there? The sounds of explosion filled the air as I saw those masked men emerge from nowhere.Well what was my first impluse reaction ? I really thought or rather believed, that it was something that i have read in the magazines. But realized that it was real. Then the incident came to an end which was not an easy end.But is that the real end ? No .. Recently terrorism of similar kind continued and it had killed a sports player.? But this time that was not in India but in another country , so these attacks continues and what is the real end for these?? Just before this incident of a sports person who was shot , there was yet another maijor incident , that is the srilankan players shot in pakistan.So what is the real end for all these happenings ?

I saw on your profile that you are from india, and obviously, your comments are sufficient to conclude that, and i am sorry that happened to your country, it must quite difficult to be the same after seeing your country destroyed by terrorits attacks, i am really sorry.Just be strong and ask for help to your friends and family, this are the times to stick together as one to survive the unknown, and bypass all fears ahead, good luck.