xisto Community
Angela Brown488

Please Review My Website Request

Thanks all for this great forum that allows us all have a glimpse of what people think of our sites and blogs...

Please review my website, and waiting for your comments

the Home Page

And i'd appreciate any advice from experts about increasing traffic this new site, if possible

Any feedback, evaluation, suggestion is greatly appreciated! And multiple thanks in advance..!!

I'll try and give you some meaningful feedback based on a quick overview of the site:(1) There are quite a few visual quirks (using Firefox on Linux). The menus are misaligned on the left. The menu at the top (with pink background) is also misaligned as to the space between choices.(2) Try to increase the whitespace between sections by a little bit. It all seems mashed in together.(3) I like the header logo. Just increase the quality of the image so that the word 'Egyptopia' doesn't look pixelated.(4) Move the copyright notice to the bottom of the page. Also, there is a free-floating 'Partners' link on the right side with nothing under it. Is it supposed to be there?As I said, this is just based on a quick overview. I really like the concept of the site, so I hope you continue to improve it.Regards,z.

I really don't like the ads all over the place. What you have is overkill. I would suggest only having one or two banners per page, as there are more ads then content on most of your pages. I would also suggest a tanner color scheme, as I don't really like the white.

sort out the left menu, mate...its a real turn-off!Your copyright notice is right there at the top..why is that?Give your page a better look by clearing off a few images and organising your most relevant stuff so that it looks smart and well organized.Good luck.

I view the site on Chrome and realise that there are several features that is misaligned. The footer copyright, the left menu. Do fix it. Other then these, I quite like the site, especially when the subject is one of my interests.

That Nav Sidebar seems to be misaligned for all browsers, it'd say fixed that.Colours seem to blend well, easy on the eyes. Use of White space.Didn't see ads, using Adblock Plus on firefox WinXP.All I'd say is a reorganisation of the info, images and content and the site will look spot on.That's all I say leave it up to you to do whatever. It's obviously your site.PS. I am a fan of scripts, [forums, cms, blog] so I don't see eye to eye with this site. But if I need info on Egypt I'll be sure to look at this. :P

Thanks all for this great forum that allows us all have a glimpse of what people think of our sites and blogs...
Please review my website, and waiting for your comments

the Home Page

And i'd appreciate any advice from experts about increasing traffic this new site, if possible

Any feedback, evaluation, suggestion is greatly appreciated! And multiple thanks in advance..!!

I think you got a good start. I would suggest getting a professional sitebuilder. It's alot more difficult to use, but you'll get much better results. Don't be discouraged, there are more than a few issues but, keep on working on it.

generally good website with good content, but it must be more modern. You should built a more modern layout, and should use round corners, and also change colors. The logo is awful, you should change it.What kind of script are you sing ti build that website, could you tell me??Another thing I suggest, you have few content on some pages (like weather) and lots of Adsense. Maybe you should add more content.