xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Animals Need Care For animal lovers

I personally love pets and animals , but i wanna tell the whole community who are lovers of pets and animals , you please dont bring animals to your home and ask your kids to respect them , anyway they are animals , and animals needs care and not respect . In recent past i have seen people bring wild animals home and ask their kids and family members to respect them, so please show respect for whom it is due . Now days a school going kid is able to respect the wild animal which he tames at home where as he is not able to respect his school teachers , So kindly make note of the same , Care for your pets and im in noway against that . Animals need care .

I totally agree. Kids and animals - two things that we think that get along with, but they don't. Children want to bring home all kinds of animals, but in the end the parents have to take care of them. Big animals are certainly not suitable for small kids - a big dog can run away during the walk because children aren't able to keep it on the leash. Agressive cats scratch and so on. In my opinion families should think that a dog means less free time and less holidays. About bringing wild animals home: wild animals should be kept in the forest and nowhere else. That's the place they're used to live and they often die because of inappropriate food. And that's called animal torture. So, think about everything before getting a pet, even buying a little hamster!

But if you don't respect an animal... how could you possibly find it in your heart to care for it? I don't think care & respect are mutually exclusive. Animals *DESERVE* respect in my opinion, as well as care. People who don't respect animals piss me off. Think about it, human beings exploit animals in every possible way... from dog-fighting to chicken-fighting to intentional abuse... if anything, animals deserve respect more than anything. All of God's creatures deserve respect. Humans on the otherhand must earn it. Animals are innocent.

Edited by gummybear (see edit history)