xisto Community
Tramposch

Win7world Layout

It looks very good, I like the icons and tabs design, they look very lively. But I think you use up too much the same variation from light white to blue. The search bar could go a little more down and it would look more in place. It generally looks good. But you would have a hard time making a forum for that template, don't you? :D

I would smooth-out the top curve leading from the Windows Logo to the search box. With bit less of a hump near between the heading and the search box.It doesn't look 'organic' with the steep change in slope you have presently.Otherwise, it looks good. I can see it as a Forum Template.

It is such an amazing layout, my only concern would be the amount of images it would use (rounded corners, gradients, logos etc.), this would severely affect loading time, otherwise really, really nice :D

I'm tellin you man, you just take the image, a tiny piece, then repeat it in set parameters, and the other stuff just safe it low quality, but still good looking, it may hurt a 56k user, but most people it iwll be fine, and im guessing most 56k users wont be using windows 7 :D hahaBut yeah, i really like it. I was starting off designing a layout for the Xisto homepage, but then it wasnt Xisto ish, and I was creating a website for windows 7 anyway, so i changed it.

I think it is good design because of it hasClean designnice buttonsBut if you make 2 columns it will be better and clearly visible body text.