xisto Community
Oblivion1500

What Is In Your Pockets. can you find out about people by knowing whats in there pockets

can you find out about people by knowing whats in there pockets

Hehe, well I figure I will make this a little more interesting :D. I'll post assumptions about you and your personality based on what you have in your pockets to fit the theme of what was said in the topic description.

Coat, Jeans, Purse, ext...For me i have chapstick, gum, Wallet, lighter, bowl, empty cig pack, and my phone.

As far as your chapstick goes, it is possible that you live in a colder climate where chapstick would be quite necessary. Since you have gum with you, it is possible you may have bad breath :D unless it isn't mint gum. Wallet + empty cig pack = no money in your wallet since you can't afford a full cigarette pack :D. Your phone... I'm assuming you have friends :D.

Lol that was fun I guess... Alright, I'll list what's usually in my pockets now.

- Mobile Phone
- Souvenir Wallet from Australia
- Key ring with a cross emblem, two keys on it
- Spare change, usually around $1.50
- iPod Classic 120 GB in a black leather case

Alright, now the next person has to make assumptions about me based on whats in my pockets :D.

Why do I see the old joke,

Is that a Bannana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

comming on. lol but yes you can find out a lot about people by what he or she may have in the pockets or purse. You can also by how they dress as well.

There is a program in Bindas where the magician can do such weird things that you just cannot believe. One of them is to say what you are thinking now and believe me if this is possible the guessing the right that what is in your pocket is a kids game. I think this program and the magician is a must see.

I've got my phone, keys, and my wallet. I try not to have a bunch of stuff in my pockets because sometimes I wear shorts without my belt and they start to slide if they get too heavy.

I got my flashcards to study for an English test, my wallet, my comb, my keys, my iPod Touch, my rubber bands for my braces, my school ID, and my phone. I always carry these items in my pockets everyday wherever I go (except for the flashcards). I admit that it gets a bit hard to get things out of my pocket with everything in it.

My pockets are empty :DI try to not put stuff into my pockets, but instead to put everything, cell phone, keys, wallet, usb key, some cards and etc. into a little packet which is always near me, it's much more comfortable for me, it's easier to sit and walk and run when your pockets are empty :DEven though, I used to put everything into my pockets years ago, so it usually was a problem to find something fast. :) and usually the pockets needed repairs, as keys are quite sharp.

Most of the the time, just my smokes and lighter. But I love my pockets, I won't buy any clothes (pants or shorts anyway) that don't have pockets. I'm always picking things up that I find that are out of place, and put them in my pockets until I get to where the item is supposed to be so I can put it back where it belongs. Of course, about half the time most of that stuff ends up in a pile on the washing machine, as I forget I have it in my pocket till it's time to do laundry.

Yes I agree with the note that you could make out a lot by knowing what is there in somebody?s wallet or pocket. But you could not do it fully. By the way lets try mine. In my pocket there is my mobile, bike keys, wallet and hand kerchief. In my wallet which is leather one and of brown color there is my driving license, ATM card, Identity card, Money and my wife?s photograph.

Yes I agree with the note that you could make out a lot by knowing what is there in somebodys wallet or pocket. But you could not do it fully. By the way lets try mine. In my pocket there is my mobile, bike keys, wallet and hand kerchief. In my wallet which is leather one and of brown color there is my driving license, ATM card, Identity card, Money and my wifes photograph.

You are a very outgoing person who sweat a lot. You are good in organizing things but in times forgets 'bout her wife :lol:

hmm currently in my jeans i have a nokia n900 in right pocket of my jean and in left pocket my keys for entrance door and some keys that i don't know why i had used them for. in my back pocket i have a wallet including some cards and a little money :D. my t-shirt currently doesn't have any pockets but my jacket have two pockets in the right pocket i have my identity card for entering to university and in my left pocket i have a pen. as i sad what i have in my pockets i just remembered that my flash memory is missing, when i enter my car i will empty most of my pockets on the dash board including my cellphone , keys , the wallet and the flash memory for sticking it to the player for listening to some musing while riding to university.

in my case, it is what is in my purse or handbag??my mobile, anti germ or germ x, tissues, my keys, my wallet, sun glasses, a little perfume and a small notebook and pen of course.