xisto Community
moonheart

Best Internet Jobs

If you are searching for some genuine internet jobs then you will get some genuine opportunity to earn money online. I will suggest you that dont pay money for online jobs unlit you dont conform everything about the site. You may read forum topic about the site,what other user's say about that site. Below I suggest you some genuine internet jobs.1.Blog for Ad Revenue ? Start a blog on a topic you love, build up a reader base and make money from ads on your site.2.Write Articles for Websites ? Content is King on websites. Keeping sites updated with fresh, high quality content is a chore for website owners and often outsourced. If you?re a good writer with experience in an area you can make a living off of it. 3.Get Paid to Post in Forums ? No one wants to post in an empty forum, so webmaster will hire forum posters to help kick start their forum and make it look active. Get paid between $0.10 - $0.25 per post to help get a forum started.4.Design Logos ? Every good business needs a good logo. You may be just the person to provide it.5.Start an Affiliate Website ? Don?t want to deal with the headaches of selling your own products? Refer visitors to someone else?s products and earn a commission.

Could you throw out some suggestions? I've looked around with the pay-to-post forum area, and the ones I've seen seem like they're not worth the time.I think the best thing to me would be a forum like Xisto, but with an actual cash payout. I say that not because I'm partial to Xisto and some of its members, but the fact that the system that has been implemented makes sense: the myCent scheme. (You get paid myCents for your contributions to the forum, based on your post length and content, as opposed to other systems I've seen that reward you for spamming - as they are by post and not by word.) It's too bad that the credit earned here is ONLY for web-hosting... I would like to see an actual program like I've described. (Not like the credit just for web-hosting is bad... it's actually quite nice for people who are aiming to create websites!) :D

Could you throw out some suggestions? I've looked around with the pay-to-post forum area, and the ones I've seen seem like they're not worth the time.
I think the best thing to me would be a forum like Xisto, but with an actual cash payout. I say that not because I'm partial to Xisto and some of its members, but the fact that the system that has been implemented makes sense: the myCent scheme. (You get paid myCents for your contributions to the forum, based on your post length and content, as opposed to other systems I've seen that reward you for spamming - as they are by post and not by word.) It's too bad that the credit earned here is ONLY for web-hosting... I would like to see an actual program like I've described. (Not like the credit just for web-hosting is bad... it's actually quite nice for people who are aiming to create websites!) :D

Check the website in moonlight's signature :D. There is a list of those kinds of forums you seek for :D.

Moonlight could you please explain me more about this kind of pay2post forums please. And tell me which of them are reliable. Thank you in advance :D!