xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xfragntagx

New To Trap17 :)

Hey my name is kyle, Im looking to host a clan management script for rainbow six 3 and rainbow six 3 ba. I came across this site and so far it seems like the best out there for a free server. If anyone has played RBS3 and RBS3BA feel free to post. All the ladders have been removed off gamebattles so i am going to try to get things going agains. Thanks alot Tapt

Welcome to Xisto kyle. This is a very active forum and am sure you will love to post here as you can always find one or the other topic which ineterests you. Yes you are right, Xisto is the best free host you can find on web.What's your script about? Does that take the players info like stats and stuff like that and displays it on the page? Because if the script is very resource intensive and perform operations very often you may need to look in for VPS (Virtual private Servers). You can host on them too for free, but you need to post more and earn more to keep your VPS alive.Wish you good luck.

Hello Kyle, welcome to our community :D! You really got in the right place. There are a lot of free features on our forum, including VPS which you may need. To get the packages you will need myCents which you get by posting. Every 100myCents are equal to 1$. There are many things you can discuss here and many people from which to learn so if you need help or something count on us. You also must register at xisto with the same adress to get the revenues :D. The mycents should appear after 5 posts and they update each 12 hours. Good luck with you plans.
Cheers!