xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andreip

Review My Personal Website! Simple, nothing really special. Check it out

Hey guys. If you have enough time or you are bored, you could check my personal website and review it. I like criticism. I've used HTML, CSS and JavaScript. The banner was created in photoshop. Also the blog is still under construction but you could check it and tell me your opinion :D. Waiting for your replies.
The website is : Click here :D!
Cheers!

Nice site! It is clean, simple and with a good use of an accordion. If you are making website I suggest you add a portfolio of some sort or any image gallery. The blog is neat a looks good.Oh and btw you have a couple of deadlinks from your blog. ( I get to 000webhost :D) Also for the contact tab maybe you could incorporate a form which could send its contents to you. Otherwise I think it is a great site. Nice work. Keep it up.

phoenixinno - Yes, I know I have some dead links in my blog but i hadn't got the time to repair them. The blog is still unfinished and the portofolio is coming soon xD. I mean it's uploaded and it's functional but i have to add some items to it. I also have to put the adds on my website. All of this will be made pretty soon after I will get a host package from Xisto and a new domain name. Thank you for your opinion.

Cheers!

I Agree looks very nice, and is simple to navigate around on it. Looking forward to see it when it is completely finished. hopefully you will share it with us. I also like the colors alot they all go very good together and it all fits nice and neat.

Nice site....clean and nice..wowyou did a great job,mate!Loved the flash homepage...make usre you maintain the simplicity as you get to add more features (if you're going to)You may consider a gallery? Just a thought. i'd like it if you just put the links to the other pages just the same way.8/10~ from me.

Yes, very nice site their Andrip. I like the homepage aswell, it looks all clean and very neat! Excellent work on it, and I hope you keep up the good work there. :D8.8/10

Well its ok, I like the use of the sections But I think more could be added in terms on image and text wise. Maybe get some forums uploaded and advertised like mine in my sig, But keep working and it will be good Also check out the guides on here to help you I have used a lot of the on my site :D

I would have disagree partially on the site and that being your main page would be considered a splash page and so you will lose visitors before they even look at your site. Since your using a blog, your best bet is to move that to the main page and see how you can incorporate the accordion effect into the blog and since your using wordpress I do believe they have plugin's to do the same effect to your posts and nav system so you should look into that.