xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andreip

Trap17 Banner Just a banner. Check it out if you want.

Just some tries... I hope you like it guys! My first time doing an animation with photoshop :D.

Posted Image

That is a good banner for saying it's your first try with animating. :D Kepp up with the good work with Photoshop.

Hehe, thank you ! Yes, it's my first time I animate but i'm working in photoshop for a while ^^. I'll try and keep my best :D.

Simple and elegant—pretty nice. Also, the emphasis on the word "free" was a good move. I don't have much to say about it except thumbs up.

Simple and elegant?pretty nice. Also, the emphasis on the word "free" was a good move. I don't have much to say about it except thumbs up.

Thank you for all the good words especially when they are coming from someone who really knows a thing about graphics. I'm still learning all kinds of things in photoshop. I've started 3-4 months ago. I like this kind of style. Thanks again :D.Cheers!

Sweet nice use of fonts apart from the "Join now" looks like "Voin now" :s. 8/10

Yes, now that I look better the "J" really looks like a "V". I should have used another font. Well I will try to make more banners in future but right now I'm pretty caught with the schools and other things :D.
Cheers!

You have a spelling mistake, you misspelled sundomains.

Otherwise, it's a great banner for a first try in animation, maybe you should make more and contribute them here :P

Oups xD! Yes you are right mate I have a spell mistake. Hmm weird I haven't noticed it yet  :) . Well I'll try and see if I can find the psd and modify it. Well yes I will, but currently Im focusing on logos and full website designs. Thank you again :D!

I like the banner as it looks fun because of use of fonts, colors, but my suggestion would be to keep the Xisto Static and animate the rest of the text.

Nice and clean design. Font and color selection is good as well. :P I like banners with simple looks. and i tried to avoid those hyped flashy banners. they tend to take away the message out instead of being informative, it stucks with look n feel. that's another point though. At the end, good banner. Good luck with your future designs B)