xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
one01

I Need Quick Advice

Since February 16, 2009 i have been in love with this girlWednesday, March 4, 2009 I decided to get my friend to ask her out for me, her friend told my friend to tell me if you have the balls to ask her out come tell her yourself. I refuse to go over to her lunch table, because i was too shy, than my friend went to get her for me, she came to my lunch table looked at me waiting for me to say something, but i refuse, so she went back to her table. I told my friend just go back get her number for me. My friend came back with a fake number. I have a good friend of my who know that girl so i went to him and told him what happen, so he gave me the right number. I texed her 5 times on Wednesday and she didn't text back. She gave me a fake number for two reason1) Maybe she wants me to ask herself face to face1) Maybe because i got my friend to ask for me3) or Maybe she don't like meI'm not giving up, i decided to talk to her face to face on Monday when i go back to school.

Edited by one01 (see edit history)

Well I actually didn't get right all the story, but your friend knew her, or just went to where she was to ask her to come to your side? If that's the case, I don't know, I don't even know the guy, I would personally wonder if to give out or not my real cellnumber. It's not he's a guy from my class or something, he's just a random guy. That's from my perspective though. That's the reason why I think she gave out a fake number.Anyway, that's it, you got one friend that knows her, you should use his help to get near to her; does she have an IM messenger or something like that? Those things always help in this kind of cases. Don't send a lot of text messages to her anyway, people sometimes get 'scared' when someone is so obsessive over something. I would better wait. It's very strange she didn't answer back, though, did you send who you were?

Since February 16, 2009 i have been in love with this girlWednesday, March 4, 2009 I decided to get my friend to ask her out for me, her friend told my friend to tell me if you have the balls to ask her out come tell her yourself. I refuse to go over to her lunch table, because i was too shy, than my friend went to get her for me, she came to my lunch table looked at me waiting for me to say something, but i refuse, so she went back to her table. I told my friend just go back get her number for me. My friend came back with a fake number. I have a good friend of my who know that girl so i went to him and told him what happen, so he gave me the right number. I texed her 5 times on Wednesday and she didn't text back.

She gave me a fake number for two reason
1) Maybe she wants me to ask herself face to face
1) Maybe because i got my friend to ask for me
3) or Maybe she don't like me

I'm not giving up, i decided to talk to her face to face on Monday when i go back to school.

Honestly. Sounds like to me all 3 of the reasons. I know myself if a woman asked her friend to ask for her, that tells me this woman is too scared and shy. Yes a lot of people are that way but myself? That is not a good thing. Men as well as women want someone that has the well balls to ask and not have someone do the asking for them. What you should have done is ask her yourself. If you had, you would not be asking this advice. Learn to just Ask. The answer just may suprise you.

Well I actually didn't get right all the story, but your friend knew her, or just went to where she was to ask her to come to your side? If that's the case, I don't know, I don't even know the guy, I would personally wonder if to give out or not my real cellnumber. It's not he's a guy from my class or something, he's just a random guy. That's from my perspective though. That's the reason why I think she gave out a fake number.
Anyway, that's it, you got one friend that knows her, you should use his help to get near to her; does she have an IM messenger or something like that? Those things always help in this kind of cases.

Don't send a lot of text messages to her anyway, people sometimes get 'scared' when someone is so obsessive over something. I would better wait. It's very strange she didn't answer back, though, did you send who you were?

Yea i told her who i was she knows my name because my friend told her

Well, what can I say... You screwed it up. You might want to hope something now but after you've been a coward and not even asked her out AFTER she has come to you and acted like a maniac with the txt msgs, I'm sorry mate, you've got no chanses anymore. Next time, grow some balls and ask the girl out yourself. As I already said, reality strikes back sometimes, you're not a 10 year old anymore.You might not also understand this, but if you ask your friend to ask her friend to ask her out, I'm not sure if you're mature enough for dating and stuff like that.

Well, what can I say... You screwed it up. You might want to hope something now but after you've been a coward and not even asked her out AFTER she has come to you and acted like a maniac with the txt msgs, I'm sorry mate, you've got no chanses anymore.
Next time, grow some balls and ask the girl out yourself. As I already said, reality strikes back sometimes, you're not a 10 year old anymore.

You might not also understand this, but if you ask your friend to ask her friend to ask her out, I'm not sure if you're mature enough for dating and stuff like that.

aww i know =\

you think i have another chance if i go up to her and ask myself? or probably apologize?

aww i know =\
you think i have another chance if i go up to her and ask myself? or probably apologize?

Unlikely, but possible. You should really say it face-to-face, if you have a crush on her, it might be hard to talk when she's in front of you. That is why you need to plan what you're going to say so you don't freeze up. If she says yes, don't just stand there, answer like "okay, I'll see you then" and walk away. Also it might be a good idea to ask her out when she's not surrounded by her friends, therefor if she says no, and the girl isn't a mean one, her friends won't march through the school telling to everybody you got rejected by her.

Oh and if she says yes but she doesn't have time, don't txt her later, what you want to do is call her.

Unlikely, but possible. You should really say it face-to-face, if you have a crush on her, it might be hard to talk when she's in front of you. That is why you need to plan what you're going to say so you don't freeze up. If she says yes, don't just stand there, answer like "okay, I'll see you then" and walk away. Also it might be a good idea to ask her out when she's not surrounded by her friends, therefor if she says no, and the girl isn't a mean one, her friends won't march through the school telling to everybody you got rejected by her.
Oh and if she says yes but she doesn't have time, don't txt her later, what you want to do is call her.

Lol i froze up when she came to my table haha :D what a jerk

I hope it don't happen again
Thanks baniboy your reply really helped

I need some more advice though on what to say to her when i walk up to her
"Hey, can i talk to you private" than when she say yes thats when i need to say something or I'll freeze up again lol
Edited by one01 (see edit history)