xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ackotheadvertiser

Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

Read the original article at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Will there be a Call of Duty 6 really? Is it a part 2 of Modern Warfare? It has to be avavible for the pc, not only for the consoles, like CoD 4 was. We can definitely expect a whole lot from it's campaign! There's a logo in the article above, but it's probably fake.

Call of Duty 4 was on the PC as well. The cool thing about the PC version that the consoles didn't have was the fact that you could lean in the PC version. I would love to lean over Xbox Live.Call of Duty 5 is actually a good game as well. It goes back to the world war era but sending out dogs is super cool. It's actually more like a Call of Duty 4 mod than a whole new game.Here's to Call of Duty 6!!!

Read the original article at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Will there be a Call of Duty 6 really? Is it a part 2 of Modern Warfare? It has to be avavible for the pc, not only for the consoles, like CoD 4 was. We can definitely expect a whole lot from it's campaign! There's a logo in the article above, but it's probably fake.

Yes they announced it, that there is going to be a Modern Warfare 2. I am preety sure. Here is a link
https://www.engadget.com/

I dunno if this helps but they confirmed it pretty officially, so I guess it is official.

Modern Warfare 2 dropped the Call of Duty to it. I think the reason behind it is because Infinity Ward, the developer, believed it can hold its own. The Call of Duty franchise will continue with other developers. Infinity Ward is the company behind Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2. Call of Duty 3 and 5 were not made by Infinity Ward.

I think that it'll be awesome too when it comes out, but so far I was able to play only CoD 4 : Modern Warfare at my PC, because of my NVidia 6200... I'm thinking of getting the 9800 soon so I hope I'll be able to play both CoD : World at War and the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 at the same time... How awesome is that(excellent graphic, story... WOW) !?

I found Call of Duty 6, better known just as Modern Warfare 2, was an excellent and exciting game with a variety of unique missions ranging from shooting through the valley on a snowmobile to manning a mini-gun aboard a helicopter gunship. The only gripe I had with the game was that the single-player campaign was short and didn't take a long time to finish through the entire single-player campaign. Well, I suppose most games' single player missions are never than longer than more than a few hours though, Grand Theft Auto 4 being an exception with an elongated progressive storyline. For Modern Warfare 2, I wished the first person shooter had a cover system like some other games like Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and The Saboteur, but I suppose implementing it would make the a bit less realistic as one cannot see in the direction his back is facing.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Walkthrough Tips and CheatsCall Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

When starting the single player campaign, a solemn message appears asking if you want to override the mission's most disturbing game. Read more from "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Walkthrough Tips and Cheats" at: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by joeyjuviyani

I like Cod 4 becouse it was a fresh air to the shooter gen , but cod 6 blow it whit the portable from the xbox to the pc and whit the dedicated server . But at least now you have a better customization of the classes but stil the armor cold be customiz like in vegas 2 but whe can wait for that in modern warfare 3 :)

Your telling me you don't like the campaign? The thing is friggen gold. I just don' think I could play through it again on the higher difficulties. I think I could beat it, its just so boring the second time around. I think its because it was like a movie for me. Really cinematic and stuff. Still really fun I just wish there was a game that when you changed the difficulty there was a new campaign.