xisto Community
aloKNsh

Email Services Best email service.

Best Email Service Provider  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want to register in a email where i will get the validity for lifetime and also unlimted storage space.Which is fast and also highly secure.Please help!!!!!!!

If you want unlimited, go with Yahoo. I have about 60,000 messages on my Yahoo email, and they have yet to yell at me for it. GMail is fine too, I like the interface, and there are a lot less ads on Gmail (just a text ad on the top compare to Yahoo's few text ads and about 3 banner ads). I have a hotmail email address or two, but never really liked them.Another nice thing with Google is that you can have your site's (@yourdomain.com) email go to Gmail. I think yahoo does this as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

If you want unlimited, go with Yahoo. I have about 60,000 messages on my Yahoo email, and they have yet to yell at me for it. GMail is fine too, I like the interface, and there are a lot less ads on Gmail (just a text ad on the top compare to Yahoo's few text ads and about 3 banner ads). I have a hotmail email address or two, but never really liked them.
Another nice thing with Google is that you can have your site's (@yourdomain.com) email go to Gmail. I think yahoo does this as well, but I'm not 100% sure.

cool man can u plzzzzzz tell me how to get a yourdomain.com email freee.....
thanyou very much

I prefer Gmail for my emailing. I personally use Windows Live Mail for reading the messages, but even on the website it's very organized and easy to use - not to mention fast.For the free @yourdomain emails, there are Google, Yahoo(Yes, TDO, they do it as well) and also MSN domains has their own system.I'm not sure how the MX records work but I'm going to assume you are only able to use one of the free @yourdomain email services. Google supplies like 5 free accounts.

I see that not many have voted, but I am a gmail fan. I works good, I can offer customers free domain name email address, and it has never caused me frustration. I would love it if somebody would make it possible to send out HTML formatted emails without a full-blown program like Microsoft Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird. And no, I am not talking about changing the font color, but literally accepting HTML and CSS code for mass mailing.It's too bad you have to have a hotmail address to you messenger. I despise hotmail, but I don't want to sacrifice MSN Messenger so I have to maintain the account.