xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
upclose

True Resistance Rs clan. 90+ f2p cb

Posted Image

Hello Welcome to True Resistance. We are a clan thats realy new but trying to reach high. True Resistance was formed by Ramon(upclose str) on March 4 2009 and hoping to creating one of the biggest warring clan in Runescape. My dream is to see TR being mention by thousands of people and known even in maple story (lol). This clan is also about building friendship and being in a place where you can do anything. True resistance is a warring clan, and sometimes clan events. But we mostly try to get alot of wars a week. Its fun place to be around.

Im also looking for members to fill in some of the ranks. below are the availible ranks open. If your wishing to fill one of them you must be active, no how to use the forums and atleast recruit 1 or 2 members. Please add me on rs and pm me if your interested. list is below.

Warlord - charge of leading wars and making war events.

Co-Councel - must help out any other rank and keep order in the clan.

Event Coordinator - Must come up with many dif events. like the ones listed below.

True Resistance Requirements:

90+ f2p combat

70+ def

70+ range/mage only if your a ranger or mage

52+ prayer

True Resistance Events:

Pvp/BH

KBD

Clan Wars

Castle Wars

Fight Pits

Trawler

GWD

Kalphite Queen

Drag Kings

Made Evenst (House parties, 99 parties, etc)

Full out wars

True Resistance: Forums Here

True Resistance: Memberlist Here

IRC Channel: #TResistance

Rs CC: True R

Edited by upclose (see edit history)