xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

What Type Of Cpu Is Your Favourite? AMD or Intel???

What type of CPU is your favourite?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I heard many discutions about what CPU should I get. Personaly I like the AMD because they are cheaper and (it seems to me) faster. Never had one problem with there. So what is you favourite?

I heard many discutions about what CPU should I get. Personaly I like the AMD because they are cheaper and (it seems to me) faster. Never had one problem with there. So what is you favourite?

45256[/snapback]

i love amd too. 4 times i bought pc, just 1 time using pentium at 1st time. the reason is the same like u, cheaper and faster enough. fill all my needs.

AMD all the way!Really, AMD is far better than Intell.I voted AMD 64, I'm using a 2.2 ghz one now, but when I buy my new PC (which will be pretty soon) I will buy an AMD Athlon 3500+ 939 socket, that one rules :D.Many of my friends have AMD, so it's not only me saying it's great :D.EDIT: Lol, Corey I'm planning on buying the same one B).Funny how small the processor world is :D

Price and quality = AMDOK, intel is more stable and stuff for me becouse I do no play manu games, but for less money you can get better Athlon so...

Well the only CPU i ahve ever used was an AMD, now i cant say the intel cpus arent bad , expecialy when you get up into the 2.4ghz range with 800 FSB gaming goes to a whole new level but the 64 bit AMD's have blown intel out of the water. AMD for me.